If you got dark hair and eyes, you're ethnic

Jesus Christ

Normie
Doesn't matter if you're European descent. You have the same coloring of a Sandnigger, Beaner, Kike, Gook, Nigger etc

Legit ?

lltvyr

Slayer
Why? Women love dark features. I hope my dark under-eyes will be in fashion one day.

ilikedicks

Coper
lol I don't get white people on the net. Complain about your populations dwindling yet constantly trying to exclude other whites as white. If you count whites with dark hair and eyes as ethnik then the white population is even smaller. Not only that white superiority becomes very questionable then since most white scientist and inventors had dark hair. You can count all the blonde inventors on one hand.

heilsa

Slayer
fuck you i have dark hair and darkbrown eyes and im not ethnic

Jesus Christ

Normie
heilsa said:
You got the same coloring they do. You only lack the epicanthic fold to look gook, or the thick eyebrows and beard to look Arab, or the hook nose to look Jewish, or the brown/ olive skin to look Beaner.

Verdict = ethnic
[hr]
Mew said:
Dark hair is more attractive

Cope off the charts.

Dark hair/ eyes = low class

Jesus Christ said:
heilsa said:
You got the same coloring they do. You only lack the epicanthic fold to look gook, or the thick eyebrows and beard to look Arab, or the hook nose to look Jewish, or the brown/ olive skin to look Beaner.

Verdict = ethnic
[hr]
Mew said:
Dark hair is more attractive

Cope off the charts.

Dark hair/ eyes = low class
I'm not the one coping
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2613656

Jesus Christ said:
heilsa said:

Verdict = ethnic
legit
ethnics look south european. there is no difference.

Chad

Incel
So does it mean if i have blue eyes and light hair im not ethnic despite darker colouring?

Not legit

Jesus Christ

Normie
TheTrews said:

They all would look less subhuman light eyed and haired. Those wogs were brought to us by the brainwashing of Jewish media. It makes easier for mixed race people to flourish. Dark eyes/ hair acceptance movement is not different from fat acceptance. Both brainwashing Kike propaganda.

You're coping because you got Arab admixture down the line.
[hr]
Chad said:
So does it mean if i have blue eyes and light hair im not ethnic despite darker colouring?

Not legit

You mean like Elliott Hulse ? Ofc not. He still looks black b/c of his features and brown skin.