If you don't walk like this...

ChuckBronson

Subhuman
You should actually do this - I strut all the time and as a tall non-incel with broad shoulders that mostly gets me a fun mix of curious looks and some IOI's - and of course, the odd "what the fuck is he doing" look, mostly from men though. 

If an incel did it the shock factor would be even higher and would probably result in a lot more curious looks, a lot more "what the fuck is he doing looks", perhaps rarely any IOI's, but I can ASSURE you, strutting would increase your chances a millionfold.

You've got to remember something, mating is all about standing out, all about being noticed among all the other vapid, average betas. A sexy walk gives you an edge that 99% of men dont even consider. 

Even the shortest and ugliest guy with a swagger/sexy walk, gives off signals of being in control, of being confident, and being on his way somewhere important. That's a lot better than shuffling forward with your eyes on the ground.

Try listening to "Staying Alive" and walking through the city. It does something to you

Manny

Incel
Magic said:
these guys look lame doing it.
[hr]
ChuckBronson said:
You should actually do this - I strut all the time and as a tall non-incel with broad shoulders that mostly gets me a fun mix of curious looks and some IOI's - and of course, the odd "what the fuck is he doing" look, mostly from men though. 

If an incel did it the shock factor would be even higher and would probably result in a lot more curious looks, a lot more "what the fuck is he doing looks", perhaps rarely any IOI's, but I can ASSURE you, strutting would increase your chances a millionfold.

You've got to remember something, mating is all about standing out, all about being noticed among all the other vapid, average betas. A sexy walk gives you an edge that 99% of men dont even consider. 

Even the shortest and ugliest guy with a swagger/sexy walk, gives off signals of being in control, of being confident, and being on his way somewhere important. That's a lot better than shuffling forward with your eyes on the ground.

Try listening to "Staying Alive" and walking through the city. It does something to you
okay broad shoulders,nice alt

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
@"Manny" 
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]"these guys look lame doing it"[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]You must be new here.[/font]

iftsj

Banned
i do the caveman walk tbh
people get out of my way cause they think im a retard