heilsa said:
nobodylikesme said:
im sure you lie. lmao
[hr]
wheres proof you retarded sonofabitch
read the linked threads

jfl with this attitude you will never ascend

jflol at incels

great explorer like christopher columbus just started sailing in one direction without even knowing if they would reach land and incels are too high inhib to take a medication with low to zero risks proven by studies

master your high inhib and anixiety and you will master your life

btw do you know what was the secret of the biggest recorded slayer in history? casanova..he was ugly as fuck...but his dopamin system was superior
How was his dopamine system superior? Someone please explain?
[hr]
Pip-boy 3000 said:
Just take Cyproheptadine and ashwaghandha.
think those will make me low inhibition like my friend? And dopamine slayer?

paul_gauguin

Coper
Orb1998 said:
heilsa said:
read the linked threads

jfl with this attitude you will never ascend

jflol at incels

great explorer like christopher columbus just started sailing in one direction without even knowing if they would reach land and incels are too high inhib to take a medication with low to zero risks proven by studies

master your high inhib and anixiety and you will master your life

btw do you know what was the secret of the biggest recorded slayer in history? casanova..he was ugly as fuck...but his dopamin system was superior

dopamogged

btw his is how this subhuman looked like

:dennis:

dopamin is everything

take caber to ascend or buy a rope

Orb1998

Incel
retroshortfacedsubhuman said:
@realrob can please sticky this

i think this is a very important info for incels

casanova was a confirmed dopamin mogger
Please explain.. Some people say Casanova had low dopamine sensitivity.. Others like this say he had a ton and felt euphoric and awesome thus low inhibition... 
If I take ashwankanda and shit. Or shrooms or SSRI can I be low inhibition like my friend and Casanova? I am pretty depressed. Have a ton of cortisal. Guilt.. High Inhibition. Ocd and shit

[hr]
paul_gauguin said:
Orb1998 said:

dopamogged

btw his is how this subhuman looked like

dopamin is everything

take caber to ascend or buy a rope
I read caber has bad side effects... Would Shrooms.. Maybe SSRI medication... Ashwakanda and stuff maybe work?  I think I will buy this book 
Also he looks a lot like my low inhibitioned friend lol

paul_gauguin

Coper
@"Orb1998"  dont you realise how high inhibition you sound? casanova would just take that shit and live...

ashwaghanda

you fucking idiot youre so high inhib you get scared by every shit im suprised you havent googled "sides + ashwanghanda" yet you high inhib mong

:goodfellas:

thats why you never will ascend. alexander the great founded a empire with 23 and risked his life countless times to get there and you are even to high inhib to swallow a harmless pill

:jordan:

newsflash:

i know you high inhib beta bitch wont do anything though.

stay neurotic and see your life flash by in a constant stream of boredom without any archs and highlights.

Orb1998

Incel
paul_gauguin said:
@"Orb1998"  dont you realise how high inhibition you sound? casanova would just take that shit and live...

ashwaghanda

you fucking idiot youre so high inhib you get scared by every shit im suprised you havent googled "sides + ashwanghanda" yet you high inhib mong

thats why you never will ascend. alexander the great founded a empire with 23 and risked his life countless times to get there and you are even to high inhib to swallow a harmless pill

newsflash:

You're probably right......  I actually took ashwaganda and I thought it made me libido lowered :( maybe placebo... FUCK YOUR RIGHT. FUCK IT I AM GOING TO KILLMYSELF ANYWAYS.  You're RIGHT.

paul_gauguin

Coper
Orb1998 said:
paul_gauguin said:

ashwaghanda

newsflash:

You're probably right......  I actually took ashwaganda and I thought it made me libido lowered :( maybe placebo... FUCK YOUR RIGHT. FUCK IT I AM GOING TO KILLMYSELF ANYWAYS.  You're RIGHT.
this is you

https://lookism.net/Thread-inceltrait-1-neuroticism-aka-high-inhib

you basically have 2 choices now:

1. order caber now (and with now i mean now. we know from studies that if people postpone things longer than 72h they will will never do it in 80% of cases) and enjoy the very few years of youth that are left to you. 

2. do nothing in the desperate hope that things will change from alone (they wont). you will waste your youth, then you will workcel and then you will die. life wasted. but at least you didnt take any risks.

Orb1998

Incel
paul_gauguin said:
Orb1998 said:
this is you

1. order caber now (and with now i mean now. we know from studies that if people postpone things longer than 72h they will will never do it in 80% of cases) and enjoy the very few years of youth that are left to you. 

2. do nothing in the desperate hope that things will change from alone (they wont). you will waste your youth, then you will workcel and then you will die. life wasted. but at least you didnt take any risks.
Wow mind blowing stuff... Someone on that threatd said megadosing psilocybin is the only way to make the amygdala less active and to fight your neurocitism https://lookism.net/Thread-magic-mu...ll-inhibiton-and-depression-guide-experiences  and caber is another good result. Thanks btw fr. Opened my little incel mind D:<

paul_gauguin

Coper
Orb1998 said:
paul_gauguin said:
this is you

Wow mind blowing stuff... Someone on that threatd said megadosing psilocybin is the only way to make the amygdala less active and to fight your neurocitism https://lookism.net/Thread-magic-mu...ll-inhibiton-and-depression-guide-experiences  and caber is another good result. Thanks btw fr. Opened my little incel mind D:<

if you dont order caber or mushrooms within 72hours you will never do it. further "research" at this point is just another form of procrastination and execuse to do nothing because youre too high inhib to live your life and rather spend your youth in front of a computer screen

Orb1998

Incel
paul_gauguin said:
Orb1998 said:

if you dont order caber or mushrooms within 72hours you will never do it. further "research" at this point is just another form of procrastination and execuse to do nothing because youre too high inhib
Yes. I must get my student loan bank account set up so parents dont see me order it and bitch.  ALSO calling my bud for 3.5g of shrooms right now to trip.  I WILL ASCEND BROTHER AND BROTHEEZ. FUCK SOCIETY. CASANOVA PARADISE HERE I COME. ONEITIS HERE I CUM !!!~!  >:D   WHY BE ALIVE TO MEERLY EXIST? THATS NOT LIVING. LOW INH MAXXXX. DOPAMINE MAX

paul_gauguin

Coper
Orb1998 said:
paul_gauguin said:

if you dont order caber or mushrooms within 72hours you will never do it. further "research" at this point is just another form of procrastination and execuse to do nothing because youre too high inhib
Yes. I must get my student loan bank account set up so parents dont see me order it and bitch.  ALSO calling my bud for 3.5g of shrooms right now to trip.  I WILL ASCEND BROTHER AND BROTHEEZ. FUCK SOCIETY. CASANOVA PARADISE HERE I COME. ONEITIS HERE I CUM !!!~!  >:D   WHY BE ALIVE TO MEERLY EXIST? THATS NOT LIVING. LOW INH MAXXXX. DOPAMINE MAX
here is your motivational video

[video=youtube]

but yeah if you spend the next 72 with watching motivational videos or resarching instead of ordering and taking that shit nothing will change.

life is all about actions tbh. dont give your neurotic brain any time to rationalise shit and find execuses not to do anything.

dylanfucclife

based
Rotters
paul_gauguin said:
Orb1998 said:
this is you

how do i buy it. any brand suggestions bro?

Orb1998

Incel
CJ the Ascender said:
Caber lowers HGH levels or SOMETHING bad IIRC.
Meaning?  I heard people acsdend on it
[hr]
CJ the Ascender said:
Caber lowers HGH levels or SOMETHING bad IIRC.
Where you read that? Proof? And what does it mean why is it bad.... Caber in small doses seems to do good with everything

dylanfucclife

based
Rotters
thx a lot for the reply guys really helpful i guess nobody knows how to get caber

whiffofass

Incel
It doesn't do any of that. I have used it for a long time in order to keep my prolactin in check when using 19nor steroids. I have had it crushed to undetectable levels as well as everywhere else. At no point did I get any of the benefits listed here. Actually it's known to cause heart disease and low prolactin has tons of unpleasent side effects such as ED. Stop eating meds you know nothing about and don't need.

MentalCurry

Subhuman
I have a pharma source for Caber in the UK with next day delivery.  Let me know if you want a link boyos

ALF

Subhuman
MentalCurry said:
I have a pharma source for Caber in the UK with next day delivery.  Let me know if you want a link boyos
post it please