Slayer

- owers cortisol and prolactin
-makes you low inhib
-influence your dopamin system in a positive way
-lowers bodyfat while maintaining muscles
-strengthens errections
-gives you the ability to cum twice/threetimes without any pause
-fights depression

caber is the key to the life you ever wanted. caber is not just a drug, its a lifestyle.

its time to demand what is rightful yours...its time push the assholes away and get your own place at the sun

who is the man?

you are the man.

im sure you lie. lmao
[hr]
wheres proof you retarded sonofabitch
[hr]
idk sounds interesting tbh would use it but idk price and myparents check all the stuff i order =/

heilsa

Slayer
nobodylikesme said:
im sure you lie. lmao
[hr]
read the linked threads

jfl with this attitude you will never ascend

jflol at incels

great explorer like christopher columbus just started sailing in one direction without even knowing if they would reach land and incels are too high inhib to take a medication with low to zero risks proven by studies

master your high inhib and anixiety and you will master your life

btw do you know what was the secret of the biggest recorded slayer in history? casanova..he was ugly as fuck...but his dopamin system was superior

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Yes, it increases ur libido for sure and makes orgasms awesome, but it makes me SUPER tired so I cannot take it unfortunately.

heilsa said:
nobodylikesme said:
im sure you lie. lmao
[hr]
read the linked threads

jflol at incels

great explorer like christopher columbus just started sailing in one direction without even knowing if they would reach land and incels are too high inhib to take a medication with low to zero risks proven by studies

btw do you know what was the secret of the biggest recorded slayer in history? casanova..he was ugly as fuck...but his dopamin system was superior
what if it doesnthelp dopamin system?

also, u can go nofap if u want dopamine system fixed.
[hr]
I checked and it costs 27 USD in my country to get 8 x 0.5 mg pills

how much of that i need to dose to feel good?

heilsa

Slayer
nobodylikesme said:
heilsa said:
read the linked threads

jflol at incels

what if it doesnthelp dopamin system?

also, u can go nofap if u want dopamine system fixed.
:dennis:

when your dopamin system is like a maxilla

then nofap is mewing

and caber is lefort 3

but its your decision how to spend the time that is given to you

@"heilsa"
@"heilsa⠀" 

they say its fuking with ur heart. also tell me what dose i need. if i need few pills or one pill to feel good then i wont be able to afford this shit. 

if less than pill then maybe
[hr]
bump

no idea why i wasted time chekcing it but i did and people take 0.5 (one pill) per week and it works for both their dopamine and prolactin levels.

thats affordable because 27 usd would last for 8 weeks (2 months)

heilsa

Slayer
nobodylikesme said:
@"heilsa"
@"heilsa⠀" 

they say its fuking with ur heart. also tell me what dose i need. if i need few pills or one pill to feel good then i wont be able to afford this shit. 

[hr]
bump

no idea why i wasted time chekcing it but i did and people take 0.5 (one pill) per week and it works for both their dopamine and prolactin levels.

legit

the effects are very long lasting

One of the most important features of cabergoline is its long-lasting effect after oral administration due to its long elimination half-life of nearly 65 hours. It is highly effective in suppressing prolactin levels up to 21 days after a single 1 mg oral dose [Movement Disorder Society, 2002]

reminder: prolacting = cuck hormone number 1 that make your bitch tits grow

where are the heart attacks bro?

(if you are prone to heart attacks, bmi over 35, recovering from an heartattack or over 80 years old consult your doctor first)

nobodylikesme said:
@"heilsa"
@"heilsa⠀" 

[hr]
bump

Cheapest caber I could find is on buy-pharma.md which is legit allegedly but I'm not so sure about ordering "Pfizer" products from India.

https://www.buy-pharma.md/Cabaser-p-1748.html

heilsa

Slayer
ultraviolencel said:
nobodylikesme said:
@"heilsa"
@"heilsa⠀" 

[hr]
bump

Cheapest caber I could find is on buy-pharma.md which is legit allegedly but I'm not so sure about ordering "Pfizer" products from India.

https://www.buy-pharma.md/Cabaser-p-1748.html
look for and post legit online sources here please

https://lookism.net/Thread-Post-leg...-pharmaceuticals-and-other-looksmax-stuff-itt

heilsa

Slayer
MajinBuu said:
same thing people said to christopher columbus before he sailed to america and fucked all the native indian jbs

we dont know their names though since they were too irrelevant to remember

its over

heilsa said:
MajinBuu said:
same thing people said christopher columbus before he sailed to america and fucked all the native indian jbs

we dont know their names though since they were to irrelevant to remember

its over
what if my prolactin levels arent big? i have low bf lol

but problems with erection

heilsa

Slayer
nobodylikesme said:
heilsa said:
same thing people said christopher columbus before he sailed to america and fucked all the native indian jbs

we dont know their names though since they were to irrelevant to remember

its over
what if my prolactin levels arent big? i have low bf lol

but problems with erection
prolactin has nothing to do with bodyfat

but anyways let me put it that way...if you start caber dont wear jogging pants in public..because you might get uncontrollable errections without any warnings like you were 14 year old boy

in my place most popular medicine with it is Dostinex. I wonder if i can get it in pharmacy
[hr]
I checked more and people depending on their issue take it variously. some take 0.5mg a day(for milking breasts), some take 0.5mg per week (for decreasing prolactine)

what dosing would be good? idk i dont see any posts from not-sick people who took it

@realrob can please sticky this

i think this is a very important info for incels

casanova was a confirmed dopamin mogger

highT

Normie
I'm thinking about having a day where I megadose every supplement known to Lookism