assburger

Gigachad
Magnus said:
I only smoke weed 
Nobody smokes cigarettes any more lmao only oldcels and Asians
wow, access to weed? NT alert. why aren't you slaying?

Magnus

Lookism God
assburger said:
Magnus said:
I only smoke weed 
Nobody smokes cigarettes any more lmao only oldcels and Asians
I'm currently trying to establish a fwb relationship with my cousin 
Will post happening thread with pics when it I finally pull it off

Bone Law

Incel
Magnus said:
assburger said:
I'm currently trying to establish a fwb relationship with my cousin 
Will post happening thread with pics when it I finally pull it off
:jordan:

D.R.

Banned
mrz said:
LostTuna said:
well ya its only more uncommon for high schoolers cuz of age restrictions (it sucks having to get older friends or asking random ppl to buy u cigs all the time) and they havent had as much time to pick it up. lots of smokers are starting at a slightly later age compared to back in the day

jordan barrett has a cig in his hand in like 90% of his instagram pics and hes 19

I think vaping will prevent many of the JBs from ever smoking, it would seriously be retarded to smoke cigarettes when vaporizers are already widely available, it is so easy to switch from smoking to vaporizing, like three very mildly uncomfortable weeks of thinking about smoking instead of vaping and dreaming about smoking and shit, but then your body switches to preferring vaporizer after like three weeks of solid sticking with it and not cigarettes, I seriously could not feasibly smoke a cigarette at this point, my body would reject absolutely horribly to it, my lungs would burn like a motherfucker and I would probably puke and get dizzy as fuck, plus it smells like absolute shit and tastes like absolute shit now, this started after like three weeks of using vaporizer and just continues to increase, even if you don't like vaporizer at first you just need to give it time for your body to switch.
I managed to only vape last weekend and it wasn't truly satisfying tbh. Also I've stopped smoking before and then started again without feeling disgusted, so don't know if vaping is an alternative for me, I would hope to prefer it as well at some point. Not to mention the liquid drips out once in a while and you have to wait 5-10 minutes after filling it up until it starts working, or mine is just garbage, don't know what exact price the higher quality ones have.

IceCutter

Gigachad
mrz said:
IceCutter said:
far less ppl smoke today than before

for some women it's 100% deal breaker if they smoke they will not like them

but many women still smoke themselves so they'd like it I guss
Pretty much everyone I knew smoked in university doubt it was a deal breaker for virtually anyone. I can only think of one friend off the top of my head who never smoked cigarettes regularly.
University is different i guess. A bit older than that, where ppl start becoming more concerned with their health you'll see what i say is true

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Yung Petros

Incel
i smoke reds only a few a day but it gets me through . there's only one vape flavor that i like so if i get more of that i might switch back over