All of these fuckers ride/rode motorcycles as well.

Also, wrinkly skin draped over impressive bones > baby-bottom-smooth skin draped over a recessed and mutated mess

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Smoking a few cigarettes whilst out drinking every few weeks has its benefits.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Pathologically Lonesome said:
All of these fuckers ride/rode motorcycles as well.

Also, wrinkly skin draped over impressive bones > baby-bottom-smooth skin draped over a recessed and mutated mess

lmAO

as if these men werent handsome enough, they look 2x coolier and edgier with a lit cogarette in their mouths

i mean fuark look at my avi

you cannot deny the cig halo

D.R.

Banned
I just stopped last weekend, well, lets see how long it will take.

UglyNormalFag

had 39 lays in 2 days (gigachad)
brb wanting to keep my chance of high blood pressure, heart failure and stroke low

LostTuna

Gigachad
Dj khaled said:
would have agreed if it were weed
nah weed is legal/widely accepted in most places. unless u meant that high inhib ppl dont usually smoke weed anyways cause their brain chemistry is all fucked up and they get anxious.
[hr]
also wake n bake everyday and half pack of marb reds a day crew checkin in

Magnus

Lookism God
I only smoke weed 
Nobody smokes cigarettes any more lmao only oldcels and Asians

LostTuna

Gigachad
Magnus said:
I only smoke weed 
lol most MM's smoke, and not just for show either.

i live in a high LMS area and see a lot of young people smoking still, and no doubt there's a lot of "non-smokers" that smoke when theyre partying and drunk

Dj khaled

Incel
LostTuna said:
Dj khaled said:
would have agreed if it were weed
nah weed is legal/widely accepted in most places. unless u meant that high inhib ppl dont usually smoke weed anyways cause their brain chemistry is all fucked up and they get anxious.
[hr]
also wake n bake everyday and half pack of marb reds a day crew checkin in

yea i mean its such common knowledge thats its harmless, that the only people who dont smoke it(on principle rather than not wanting to) and high inhib idiots

Magnus

Lookism God
LostTuna said:
Magnus said:
I only smoke weed 

i live in a high LMS area and see a lot of young people smoking still, and no doubt there's a lot of "non-smokers" that smoke when theyre partying and drunk
how young are they? Most high school kids don't smoke anymore

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Smoking is retarded. You people are fucking weird. You won't use minoxidil to grow a fucking amazing beard (because muh aging skin), but you'll smoke, drink and eat terrible foods. Geniuses, I swear.

LostTuna

Gigachad
Magnus said:
LostTuna said:

how young are they? Most high school kids don't smoke anymore
well ya its only more uncommon for high schoolers cuz of age restrictions (it sucks having to get older friends or asking random ppl to buy u cigs all the time) and they havent had as much time to pick it up. lots of smokers are starting at a slightly later age compared to back in the day

jordan barrett has a cig in his hand in like 90% of his instagram pics and hes 19

marty

Slayer
Nizoral Babe said:
Smoking is retarded. You people are fucking weird. You won't use minoxidil to grow a fucking amazing beard (because muh aging skin), but you'll smoke, drink and eat terrible foods. Geniuses, I swear.
Most people here are too lazy and high inhibition to try smoking, minoxidil and the hundreds of other things you can do to LMS max

LostTuna

Gigachad
most "young" smokers these days are in the 18-early 20s age range

LostTuna

Gigachad
mrz said:
LostTuna said:
well ya its only more uncommon for high schoolers cuz of age restrictions (it sucks having to get older friends or asking random ppl to buy u cigs all the time) and they havent had as much time to pick it up. lots of smokers are starting at a slightly later age compared to back in the day

jordan barrett has a cig in his hand in like 90% of his instagram pics and hes 19

I think vaping will prevent many of the JBs from ever smoking, it would seriously be retarded to smoke cigarettes when vaporizers are already widely available, it is so easy to switch from smoking to vaporizing, like three very mildly uncomfortable weeks of thinking about smoking instead of vaping and dreaming about smoking and shit, but then your body switches to preferring vaporizer after like three weeks of solid sticking with it and not cigarettes, I seriously could not feasibly smoke a cigarette at this point, my body would reject absolutely horribly to it, my lungs would burn like a motherfucker and I would probably puke and get dizzy as fuck, plus it smells like absolute shit and tastes like absolute shit now, this started after like three weeks of using vaporizer and just continues to increase, even if you don't like vaporizer at first you just need to give it time for your body to switch.
nah i've known ppl that have been vaping for a long time and they said they still crave cigarettes. i've also read about ppl getting weird reactions and dealing with lethargy, congestion & breakouts (common after quitting cigs) long after switching to a vape.

e-juice doesn't have all the MAOI's and good shit in the tobacco leaf. snus or cigs, those are the only options. vaping will NEVER be as satisfying as a real cig. it's more than just the nicotine

IceCutter

Gigachad
far less ppl smoke today than before

for some women it's 100% deal breaker if they smoke they will not like them

but many women still smoke themselves so they'd like it I guss

Smoking ciggies makes your breath smell like ass. Also, I enjoy my lungs. Motorcycling and risk taking is legit tho. Drugs r legit too. Just not peasant drugs like cigs.