chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,090
Reputation
16
Not even kidding

If you aren't getting validation like this from hot girls on social medial and at bars, clubs, parties, etc without you having to do any work you have zero reason to be alive

https://www.instagram.com/nick__bateman/


^even to this day this is still the ideal for male aesthetics. There isn't a woman alive on this earth who wouldn't dump her boyfriend or husband for this guy. You better hope Nick Bateman never comes anywhere near your girl becuase she leave you instantly unless your better looking
 

primetime

Normie
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
1,459
Reputation
1
Most models look like fucking faggots..i think you meant robust jock
 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,086
Reputation
8
primetime said:
Most models look like fucking faggots..i think you meant robust jock
Mascthetic is ideal, somewhere between MM and meathead jock
 

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,090
Reputation
16
primetime said:
Most models look like fucking faggots..i think you meant robust jock
Nick Bateman, Mario davai, Mario Rodriguez, these guys are real male models not like the twinks coping fags post on here to make themselves feel better.


These are the type of guys that appeal every single 8+ woman alive
 

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,090
Reputation
16
RottingBrah said:
Why are you alive then? Faggot
Its a good question I shouldn't be. There is no reason for my existence if I'm not getting attention from 8+ women
 

rugby1233

Chad
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
4,145
Reputation
3
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
primetime said:
Most models look like fucking faggots..i think you meant robust jock
Nick Bateman, Mario davai, Mario Rodriguez, these guys are real male models not like the twinks coping fags post on here to make themselves feel better.


These are the type of guys that appeal every single 8+ woman alive
Did you run Rodriguez experiment? He would absolutely clean up.
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
28,182
Reputation
1,374
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
ass said:
Look like Ian Somerhalder or death
Ian somerhauLder looks too plastic for most women
HAHAHA most women would do anything to be with him. He's literally acknowledged as one of the best looking celebrities today
 

flesh

Slayer
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
2,519
Reputation
6
Perfect example of Looks Theory in action. I really hate people who call themselves redpilled but STILL cannot accept that when it comes to SEXUAL attraction, LOOKS are EVERYTHING. 

There's so much coping, even here. So many fucking excuses. "b-but his status haloes him!" Obviously his status helps in some ways, but do you honestly think he'd get that many women adoring him if he was ugly? JUST LOL. His status is derived from his looks. He wouldn't be a fucking famous model if he looked like Brian Pepeprs now would he?

And then you have the idiots who say "l-like i care about dumb western sluts anyway!". Hah. Western girls are just more honest in real life, because they're allowed to be. Obviously women in Saudi Arabia don't go round acting like whores to find alphas, because they get executed if they do. Don't make the mistake of thinking that these women crave Chad any less than their western counterparts. If anything, they crave guys like Nick Bateman more, because they've never been allowed them.

All you have to do to realise that this phenomenon isn't unique to western women is just to look at the comment section of that photo. It's full of different languages. From New York to Paris, from Cairo to Cape Town, from the plains of Africa to remote Mongolian mountain settlements, ALL women want Chad.
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
28,182
Reputation
1,374
No. If you're not with your oneitis or slay at least 5 6/10+ girls at any given time then your life isn't that great. However you get to that point varies but that's what you need
 

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,090
Reputation
16
rugby1233 said:
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
Nick Bateman, Mario davai, Mario Rodriguez, these guys are real male models not like the twinks coping fags post on here to make themselves feel better.


These are the type of guys that appeal every single 8+ woman alive
Did you run Rodriguez experiment? He would absolutely clean up.
Nah I retired from running experiments. I already he would slay
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,900
Reputation
7
What I don't understand is the guys like OP blame the consequence of the specific problem for the lack of their happinness and ruminate about the way to make their lives compatible with the consequence of the specific problem, rather than being concerned the issue like that exists and whose implications affect the lives of the majority of men, women, children, etc

It's comparable to the scenario where there is a society which tolerates con artists and scammers, and these people exploit the society to gain power/money/etc., despite it is obvious their behavior is maladaptive and harmful for the society as a whole. And you are the individual blaming yourself for not being able to scam and exploit other people, because you don't see other way round.

And by behaving or attempting to behave like that, you become responsible for the worsening of the probldm.
 

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,090
Reputation
16
JustTheWayYouAre said:
What I don't understand is the guys like OP blame the consequence of the specific problem for the lack of their happinness and ruminate about the way to make their lives compatible with the consequence of the specific problem, rather than being concerned the issue like that exists and whose implications affect the lives of the majority of men, women, children, etc

It's comparable to the scenario where there is a society which tolerates con artists and scammers, and these people exploit the society to gain power/money/etc., despite it is obvious their behavior is maladaptive and harmful for the society as a whole. And you are the individual blaming yourself for not being able to scam and exploit other people, because you don't see other way round.

And by behaving or attempting to behave like that, you become responsible for the worsening of the probldm.
Wtf you are talking about retard. Your rant is incoherent and pretentious. All I'm saying is a good looking person have much much higher quality lives than avergae people and average people have no purpose to coexist with the genetically superior
 

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,387
Reputation
207
UglyNormalFag said:
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
Ian somerhauLder looks too plastic for most women
HAHAHA most women would do anything to be with him. He's literally acknowledged as one of the best looking celebrities today
He definitely is you can find comments like this littered on every YT vid of IS. My sister says hes the best looking guy she has ever seen.



 
// Infolinks