If you don't look good with a buzzcut you aren't good looking

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
All this means zilch though beyond mental masturbation. If you look good with a certain hairstyle and girls perceive you as good looking and can get laid, then you are attractive

OnTheRun

Slayer
UglyNormalFag said:
All this means zilch though beyond mental masturbation. If you look good with a certain hairstyle and girls perceive you as good looking and can get laid, then you are attractive
If you look bad with a buzzcut it means you have some skull problems going on, some subhuman upper third problems going on or something.

OnTheRun

Slayer
Bump Roboter said:
to high inhibition to get a buzzcut checking in....
Don't get buzzed until your face is lean as fuck.

Harbinger

Normie
Legit, I actually look quite good with a buzzcut. I'm thinking of getting a buzzcut next week.

OnTheRun

Slayer
Harbinger said:
Legit, I actually look quite good with a buzzcut. I'm thinking of getting a buzzcut next week.
I actually can imagine you look good with a buzzcut but I also imagine you'd look really bad with long hair (orb's hair length) for some reason lol

Harbinger

Normie
OnTheRun said:
Harbinger said:
I actually can imagine you look good with a buzzcut but I also imagine you'd look really bad with long hair (orb's hair length) for some reason lol
That is actually so true, long hair does not suit me. I always keep my hair short clean.

OnTheRun

Slayer
Jordy said:
Magnus said:
compared to how he looks with long hair 

:gag:
He looks good lol

[hr]
Harbinger said:
OnTheRun said:
That is actually so true, long hair does not suit me. I always keep my hair short clean.
Short hair is better anyway