If you don't intimidate the men around you, you'll never slay.

JBoi

Subhuman
It's simple. The guys who naturally have horizontal presence/power/sex appeal, will intimidate men around them. These guys have a natural ambiance to them, you can almost hear a faint Skyrim theme song every time you look their direction.

[video=youtube]
http://************/uploads/imgur/i1ElvUk.jpg

These guys were also either strippers or local MMA champs prior to falling into their professions of choice.

The correlations are there, you just need to leave your basement to see them. There isn't a such thing as male sex appeal, it's intimidation factor. Women are attracted to men who they feel are the most robust and ie: dangerous. Guys who play Russian Roulette tend to not give a fuck. When a woman watches a group of slayers sit around a table playing Russian Roulette, she instantly lusts for their attention.

You need a powerful physical presence to generate powerful physical attraction in women.

driftwood

Incel
There are plenty of intimidating 45 year old gymcel redneck guys who ride harleys and are loud as fuck

lono

Banned
Legit.

Randy orton is such a beast. The best definition of a flanged male. Compare.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

style

Cuck
This thread is not complete without a picture of Pat Tillman.

JBoi

Subhuman
style said:
This thread is not complete without a picture of Pat Tillman.

Tillman has a gay face. His positive canthal tilt throws completely off what could have been the ultimate low inhibition slayer (guy throws away NFL career to run into machine gun fire on a professional level).

mystery

Cuck
JUST LOL IF YOU DON'T OUT THU'UM ALL NIGGERS IN YOUR SOCIAL CIRCLE

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Does it count if most of the guys I hang around always try to alpha up on me? Shit happens all of the time; strangers at the gym, co-workers in front of the new guy, my brother with his friends, my friends when we're out, etc. 

Too bad for them I was raised in a pretty shitty area and that shit just makes me laugh now. Like I'm going to be scared of some guy half my size who probably never fought in his life. Fuck outta here!

From the age of 9-12 my brother and I boxed each other for my fathers enjoyment. There was no boxing gyms around so we never did anything beyond beating our untrained friends up, lmao.

purps drank

Slayer
Nizoral Babe said:
Does it count if most of the guys I hang around always try to alpha up on me? Shit happens all of the time; strangers at the gym, co-workers in front of the new guy, my brother with his friends, my friends when we're out, etc. 

Too bad for them I was raised in a pretty shitty area and that shit just makes me laugh now. Like I'm going to be scared of some guy half my size who probably never fought in his life. Fuck outta here!

From the age of 9-12 my brother and I boxed each other for my fathers enjoyment. There was no boxing gyms around so we never did anything beyond beating our untrained friends up, lmao.

Idk about that but I'm pretty certain asking on lookism all day if certain things makes you alpha definitely makes you a slayer.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
purps drank said:
Nizoral Babe said:

Idk about that but I'm pretty certain asking on lookism all day if certain things makes you alpha definitely makes you a slayer.
Ha, but I like the people on here! I'd rather hang around with you guys than out and about with normal people any day. I've always hated normal people, it's painful trying to have a meaningful conversation.

I've even reached out to one of the members, Honest Abe, I think. Since I work in his area. Never answered me though, that bastard! And I've offered my gamertag to members but nobody wants to play.

Looks_Matter

Normie
I made a tinder profile with the guy with the black shirt (solid 10/10)....OMG...EVERY GIRL matches him...it's insane

Looks_Matter said:
I made a tinder profile with the guy with the black shirt (solid 10/10)....OMG...EVERY GIRL matches him...it's insane
YOU.ARE.A.SLAYER FUAAAARRRRRRRRRRRK

Looks_Matter

Normie
virginbychoice said:
Looks_Matter said:
YOU.ARE.A.SLAYER FUAAAARRRRRRRRRRRK
he's the best...11/10...girls from all over the world are matching him :lol: