• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If you don't have overly noticeable flaw, EXTREMELY low bf is the key for regular sex

lolatmylife

Regular
No one can maintain that for too long. I just hover 12-15. Anything lower and it's physically and mentally exhausting.

AsianAspie

Joke
Legit. 

It still amazes me the difference it makes. 10-12% or less is when the fat melts off my face and I look and feel like a different person - bloated potato oval face -> Slim rectangular face with extremely defined cheekbones, jaw, nasal bridge. I swear even my fkn brow ridge gets more defined (I did inherit a small one despite asian genes).

Anything under 8% is too low though and unsustainable. Also don't forget that water retention is just as important to how your face looks

Bunch of bullshit. Presurgery I was 12%, and still had a pretty badly melted face with nonexistent zygos, chubby cheeks, etc. Don't even get me started.

If you don't have the bones you will NEVER look decent even at 8%

AsianAspie said:
Legit. 

It still amazes me the difference it makes. 10-12% or less is when the fat melts off my face and I look and feel like a different person - bloated potato oval face -> Slim rectangular face with extremely defined cheekbones, jaw, nasal bridge. I swear even my fkn brow ridge gets more defined (I did inherit a small one despite asian genes).

Anything under 8% is too low though and unsustainable. Also don't forget that water retention is just as important to how your face looks

8% to 9% is actually sustainable, it's when you drop below 6% that you will reach the danger zone.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If u gonna be that I suggest you inject ASAP cuz that BF% will make you look like a framecel in clothes getting amoged by everybody  :giggle:

RealRob said:
If u gonna be that I suggest you inject ASAP cuz that BF% will make you look like a framecel in clothes getting amoged by everybody  :giggle:

Coping like a monk, as long as your protein intake is adequate you will not look overly skinny unless your shoulders are extremely narrow.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
SpoiledMaleModel said:
RealRob said:

Coping like a monk, as long as your protein intake is adequate you will not look overly skinny unless your shoulders are extremely narrow.
Im probably in the very top on this forum when it comes to natural bone shoulder width and I can assure you, when ure low bf you look fucking skinny in clothes  :lol:

AsianAspie

Joke
SpoiledMaleModel said:
AsianAspie said:
Legit. 

8% to 9% is actually sustainable, it's when you drop below 6% that you will reach the danger zone.

Yeah for some 8% would be sustainable, I meant anything under though would be unsustainable in terms of physical and mental health for 98% of the population.

Lowest I've ever been is 8% confirmed by a DEXA scan. around 9% I looked the best, but got so ridiculously hungry at 8% I went on a month long binge

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
"I dont understanD! muh where are all the big boned slayers! Only skinny framecels!!"

:lol:

RealRob said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Im probably in the very top on this forum when it comes to natural bone shoulder width and I can assure you, when ure low bf you look fucking skinny in clothes  :lol:

Skinny pretty boys get laid all the time, your point?

RealRob said:
"I dont understanD! muh where are all the big boned slayers! Only skinny framecels!!"

:lol:

LMAO they are all sub 2% body fat and protein deficient you moron.