• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If you don't have about 10 million dollars don't have kids

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Totally agree

I would add that also unless you are at least 7/10 you shouldn't have them either, being ugly but rich is hardly optimal
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #3
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
333
Reputation
0
FuckThis said:
Totally agree

I would add that also unless you are at least 7/10 you shouldn't have them either, being ugly but rich is hardly optimal

Yeah but surgery and no one here is sub 5 really so...

Marry hot wife game to offset average genes maybe
 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Return Of A Dolphin said:
Yeah @fuckthis had kids no?

Are they incel as fuck?

I have 2. But one dosent even live in Serbia anymore

other i barely see her, her mother dosent like me much, we got into some fights lol. some really fucked up shit...

So yeah


I basically have no kids for all intents and purposes
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #9
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
333
Reputation
0
FuckThis said:
Return Of A Dolphin said:
Yeah @fuckthis had kids no?

Are they incel as fuck?

I have 2. But one dosent even live in Serbia anymore

other i barely see her, her mother dosent like me much, we got into some fights lol. some really fucked up shit...

So yeah


I basically have no kids for all intents and purposes

What a fuck up

Are they at least healthy?
 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Return Of A Dolphin said:
FuckThis said:
I have 2. But one dosent even live in Serbia anymore

other i barely see her, her mother dosent like me much, we got into some fights lol. some really fucked up shit...

So yeah


I basically have no kids for all intents and purposes

What a fuck up

Are they at least healthy?

i presume they are, i haven't seent them in like few months lol 

They are very young anyways


But i do with to have a real child with a noble true wife.
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
333
Reputation
0
FuckThis said:
Return Of A Dolphin said:
What a fuck up

Are they at least healthy?

i presume they are, i haven't seent them in like few months lol 

They are very young anyways


But i do with to have a real child with a noble true wife.
They don't have defects or autism no?
 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Return Of A Dolphin said:
FuckThis said:
i presume they are, i haven't seent them in like few months lol 

They are very young anyways


But i do with to have a real child with a noble true wife.
They don't have defects or autism no?

no man, their mothers were very young and i was young back than as well. They didn't want to abort, i never wanted any kids


but now that i am returning into this world once again, now i want to have a real child with real family and of course my true dna to be passed around

But i first need to get a castle and get rich


or i can just find a noble rich girl to carry my seed
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
333
Reputation
0
FuckThis said:
Return Of A Dolphin said:
They don't have defects or autism no?

no man, their mothers were very young and i was young back than as well. They didn't want to abort, i never wanted any kids


but now that i am returning into this world once again, now i want to have a real child with real family and of course my true dna to be passed around

But i first need to get a castle and get rich


or i can just find a noble rich girl to carry my seed



So it's 
 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Return Of A Dolphin said:
FuckThis said:
no man, their mothers were very young and i was young back than as well. They didn't want to abort, i never wanted any kids


but now that i am returning into this world once again, now i want to have a real child with real family and of course my true dna to be passed around

But i first need to get a castle and get rich


or i can just find a noble rich girl to carry my seed



So it's 




depends on the quality of girl that i find, if she is fit to carry the child
 
Top