• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If you dont have a oneitis, you're missing out srs

Feelsbrah

Banned
Having  a oneitis is a blissfull feeling.   That dopamine rush whenever you see or speak to her is unbeatable.   Even if I cant date her so long as shes single im happy.     If she had a bf or was hooking uo with other guys id feel bad but right now in verry happy.    This love is bluepilling the fuck out of me to the extent I think Im the happiest person on this whole forum hnnggg

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
Feelsbrah said:
Having  a oneitis is a blissfull feeling.   That dopamine rush whenever you see or speak to her is unbeatable.   Even if I cant date her so long as shes single im happy.     If she had a bf or was hooking uo with other guys id feel bad but right now in verry happy.    This love is bluepilling the fuck out of me to the extent I think Im the happiest person on this whole forum hnnggg

I'd feel bad knowing that I can never have her. It'd be terrible for me.

Chad

Joke
Currently dating a girl that i have onetitis for, took her virginity and everything, feels great but breaking up soon and thought of other chads rammin her makes me :pistoldouble:

Boss

Rotter
Feelsbrah said:

When she is single that's when she is hooking up

I couldn't disagree more. It's the worst feeling in the world knowing that you can never be with the person you want more than anything :suicide:

FireHaze

Megastar
Naw fuck that shit. My oneitis in high school was a BITCH who snatched my soul and ate it.

• Banned

Feelsbrah

Banned
Boss said:
Feelsbrah said:

When she is single that's when she is hooking up

No shes not into that stuff shes a good girl.  A proper little angel hhnnggggggg.

FireHaze said:
Naw fuck that shit. My oneitis in high school was a BITCH who snatched my soul and ate it.

Yeh I fell for a slooty girl once before and never again, I learnt my lesson.  My new oneitis is a proper good girl nerdy virgin type and I legit love her to death srs

Feelsbrah

Banned
ForeverCucked said:
But how will you feel when you see her with a Chad?

That would kill me inside but I really dont think shes the type of girl to go for a chaf

Feelsbrah

Banned
ForeverCucked said:
Soon.jpg

I can imagine you becoming supreme unless you try and snap out of it!

I would neve hurt a fly.  I love this girl so much I would be the best kindest sweetest boyfriend ever for her

They used to be fun back when I was a bluepilled teenager. Just the butterfly feeling when seeing your oneitis is a great feeling. Now they are just a sure path to incel rage/depression, because I know I have near zero chance with them.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I ruined any chances ever getting with my oneitis cause I'm dating her sister now. Tfw when you need pussy and you take whatever is in front of you without looking at future repercussions. The way I see it though is we've known each other for 5 years.. I only felt madly in love with her for about a year so far but still nothing's happened. If she wanted something to, it would have. She just sees me as a friend and I'm gonna have to accept that and mentally block her out of my head

Denny

Joke
UglyNormalFag said:
I ruined any chances ever getting with my oneitis cause I'm dating her sister now. Tfw when you need pussy and you take whatever is in front of you without looking at future repercussions. The way I see it though is we've known each other for 5 years.. I only felt madly in love with her for about a year so far but still nothing's happened. If she wanted something to, it would have. She just sees me as a friend and I'm gonna have to accept that and mentally block her out of my head

2 normie for this site. We only have girls we will never speak to as oneitites :giggle:

Dolly Buster

Champion
My oneitis was knocked up by another dude. I would post her picture for rating, 
but I love her and posting her behind her back would possibly be a Bitch Move?

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Denny said:
UglyNormalFag said:

2 normie for this site. We only have girls we will never speak to as oneitites :giggle:

It's worse when you're good friends with your oneitis though. She expects me to talk to her normally like a friend when I just want to flirt and shit.

True Bromance

Regular
Why do so many of you pussies have oneitis for these girls rofl

smh

you'll realise how dumb it is one day but i get it's not a choice, your attention will turn to something else.