If you dont get at least 100 matches within the first day at tinder..

heilsa

Slayer
...flush yourself. Its fuckin over. Your ugliness is confirmed.

Anakind

King of Chads
What does a "match" on tinder mean? Do they run a software that screens your face for attractiveness or does it just mean women interested in you?

heilsa

Slayer
Anakind said:
What does a "match" on tinder mean? Do they run a software that screens your face for attractiveness or does it just mean women interested in you?
not sure if srs

Jesus Christ

Normie
Anakind said:

lol

IncelFTW

Coper
Anakind said:
autism

Anakind

King of Chads
heilsa said:
Anakind said:
not sure if srs
What? I never used Tinder. What's the point of using a dating platform as an incel? If you get bad results in real life, it's even worse on the internet where you're solely rated by your Looks.

Anakind

King of Chads
RodgerRabbit said:
I was contemplating Tinder but got dissuaded after seen my minging face in a selfie, then I considered it again and I found out you need 50 fucking friends on facebook to make profile. It's just too much effort tbh.
I don't even know so many people to be friends with.   :giggle:

Anakind

King of Chads
RodgerRabbit said:
Anakind said:
I don't even know so many people to be friends with.   :giggle:
It's a business tactic to weed out the incels.
Fucking true! That's how the superior humans can be among themselves and not be plagued by us abominations.   :lol:

heilsa

Slayer
RodgerRabbit said:
I was contemplating Tinder but got dissuaded after seen my minging face in a selfie, then I considered it again and I found out you need 50 fucking friends on facebook to make profile. It's just too much effort tbh.
This is not true

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Anakind said:

heilsa

Slayer
RodgerRabbit said:
heilsa said:
Nice elaborate answers bruh, jesus... So you just download the app on your phone and das it? Or do you still need FB?
Facebook is needed but no friends - im at work bruuh

I was on tinder once and i talked to some dyke looking bitch who worked at walmart. Ill probably never get on there again.