If you didn't have a girl interested in you between 13-17, it will never happen

Copenhagen

Slayer
Women are the most fertile between 13-17, they are the most horny for sex.

If you never have had any girls interested in you during this time period, why exactly do you think an engineering job at CelTech, $120k a year, a Lincoln Navigator and a pair of dockers will save you?

At very worst bump it up to the college period but if a girl wasn't fiending for your cock during this time period, you might as well just call it quits, because women won't start magically finding you hot at 28-29. LOL at this coping, LOL @ learning game.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
I had girls interested in me but was a hardcore gamer/ anime fan and preferred that to sex

T

Tarzan dark knight of Ploiesti

I was the best looking hunk in the village and slayed even before puberty started

ShadeRaven

Subhuman
I feel bad for anyone who wasn't getting laid in high school. After that you are really far behind in social skills.

Harakiri said:
I had girls interested in me but was a hardcore gamer/ anime fan and preferred that to sex

Legit. Me and my girlfriend would sit on her bed playing video games and playing records. We were total nerds  :lol:

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Honest Abe said:
Harakiri said:

Legit. Me and my girlfriend would sit on her bed playing video games and playing records. We were total nerds  :lol:

I remember having Pokemon battles with my gf on diamond and pearl