If you didn't go to high school in California, you've LOST.

Vertu

Incel
Look at this.

That beautiful weather.

That scenery.

That high school is aesthetique as FUCK.

The east coast is pretty good though. A lot of guys from over here grew up thinking that the west coast was better. a lot of guys moved out there at 18-20 and hated it and came back east  :lol:

I think realistically the US coasts are both among the best locations on Earth if you can afford them

Anakind

King of Chads
For chads growing up in California must be paradise. For incels it's probably hell on earth.

Gum Cutter said:
I think realistically the US coasts are both among the best locations on Earth if you can afford them

And if you're good-looking.

Anakind said:
For chads growing up in California must be paradise. For incels it's probably hell on earth.

Gum Cutter said:

And if you're good-looking.

Well yea that applies anywhere though. I'm not sure that it's especially important to be goodlooking on the coasts. The middle country has a lot of good looking robust specimens. The coasts are filled with ethnic manlets and ugly old rich guys

OmegaKV

Incel
Anakind said:

This. Just because you go to school with hot girls doesn't mean you get to fuck them. :tPUftHN:

ER describes going to high school in California in his manifesto.

Vertu

Incel
Gum Cutter said:
The east coast is pretty good though. A lot of guys from over here grew up thinking that the west coast was better. a lot of guys moved out there at 18-20 and hated it and came back east  :lol:

Don't see how.

Guess it depends what sort of guy you are, ya know brah?

I can't undermine my Canadian lifestyle but that Cali weather and scenery holy fucking hnnnng.

Imagine being perma-tanned 365 days of the year? Hnnnnnng.

Anakind

King of Chads
Vertu said:

Or having a 24/7 sunburn b/c of incel genetics. :lol:

OmegaKV said:
This. Just because you go to school with hot girls doesn't mean you get to fuck them. :tPUftHN:

ER describes going to high school in California in his manifesto.

When it comes to mental sanity, an incel would be much better off growing up in Alaska where you're covered in thick clothing all day long. :lol:

Vertu

Incel
Victory said:
What the FUCK, american highschools are actually like that? All those kids are way better looking than I remember the kids at my hs being. Holy fuck I missed out on life. My highschool was shit(europe).

Europe is shit-tier plain and simple. Sorry.

Anakind

King of Chads
Victory said:
I swear. All the kids at my hs were pale as fuck, had pimples, wore shitty clothes, had shitty haircuts with a shitton of gel or wax in their hair. We had no 'campus'and there were only like 500 kids. What in the actual fuck. I wish I could be reborn into california as a good-looking guy with a lot of money. :pistoldouble:

Corrected it for you. :wink:

Vertu said:
Gum Cutter said:

Don't see how.

Guess it depends what sort of guy you are, ya know brah?

I can't undermine my Canadian lifestyle but that Cali weather and scenery holy fucking hnnnng.

Well these are blue collar guys from southeast pennsylvania. The ones who came back drove from here in a shit-box van with too much drugs and not enough sense. They had trouble getting jobs in Cali and took low-tier sales jobs in Seattle. I think they burnt out and got sick of living in a van so that's why they came back..

That being said, I know another couple who moed out there last year (at 19) to central Cali. They also drove out there and my boy is a fucking woodsman. He built a little house for himself and his girlfriend in the woods and they love it out there. 

But yeah it depends on your lifestyle and goals. I would like to move to North Carolina or Florida because it's nice weather and a lot more affordable and down to Earth than Cali. I would like to own some land with a small working farm as well which is more or less a joke in Cali

Weaselface

Coper
Why them, why not us

Life is just hap and nothing else
Life is pain

Vertu

Incel
whatislife said:
socal nigga checking the fuck in (west LA)

that high school is in south OC, also an extremely high LMS place but not even a good representation of the quality of ppl in that area. i was at my cousin's graduation a couple weeks ago nearby in mission viejo and it was fuckin ridiculous. just walking around the stadium you see so many attractive friends and family members of the students. in south OC u drive around neighborhoods in the evening or early morning and there's fuckin hot MILF's everywhere out jogging, etc. parts of san diego are similar as well and ofc santa barbara. SoCal is just a magnet for the highest LMS people in the world. the rare hot, innocent girls from the midwest that leave their shitholes after HS and come to cali to try and "make it", models, europeans and other exotics, etc. of course there are subhumans in the mix too and certain areas have a high concentration of them.

but ya california IS the greatest place to live in the world, even as an incel. the cultural diversity, food, entertainment, natural beauty, beach-to-snowymountains-to-deserts in the same day, etc. this place is a massive halo effect. it's only detrimental to ur wellbeing if you're fucked in the head like ER was. he would've been better off in some shit hole like canada or the midwest USA.

Sociopath1983

Normie
San Diego is my favourite city I've ever spent time in. Plus T.J is right next door which is whore house heaven.

Vertu said:
Look at this.

That beautiful weather.

That scenery.

That high school is aesthetique as FUCK.
HOLY... GOD.. GOD IS GREAT. This looks like a college lmfaoooo.. Wow hair is everything.

The_Coordinate

Administrator
Staff member
One of the best threads ever. I've watched the video in the op 50 times.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
yeah growing up in the US , at the coasts is superior to live everywhere else in the West.

Second probably is Germany.  But in general the US destroys everything.

Even if you're incel, its better to grow up in the US, then growing up in France, Germany or Spain.. because America is so big,has so many things to see and are so many different tipes of people. Cities, locations.. you have so many different cities even different climate zones etc.

people also are much more relaxed then europe.. If you live in the US it probably never gets boring. and even if you get pissed off at some point with your city, just move to another state.. even the different states in the US differ soo much from each other. there are always new things to see.

I was born and grew up in Germany but most Americans I have met who live here miss their home country.

life is not all about slaying JBs. lool.