• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If you could relive your life starting from the 9th grade

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
What would you do? I would stop myself from going into pickup and stop studying all together. I would then focus and try all my might to get a decent looking asian girl, if all else failed by the end of my senior year I would have offed myself. What would you incels do?

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
adrift said:
Bojack said:
What would you do? I would stop myself from going into pickup and stop studying all together. I would then focus and try all my might to get a decent looking asian girl, if all else failed by the end of my senior year I would have offed myself. What would you incels do?

9th grade would be too late, nothing would change. I'd need to start young, like 1st grade

That bad, damn. I wish I knew about breathing in through your nose from an early age, that would have saved my life.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Bojack said:
adrift said:
9th grade would be too late, nothing would change. I'd need to start young, like 1st grade

That bad, damn. I wish I knew about breathing in through your nose from an early age, that would have saved my life.

We're u a mouthbreather

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Harakiri said:
Bojack said:

We're u a mouthbreather

Yea, it made my maxilla retruded.