If you could relive your life starting from the 9th grade

Bojack

Lookism God
What would you do? I would stop myself from going into pickup and stop studying all together. I would then focus and try all my might to get a decent looking asian girl, if all else failed by the end of my senior year I would have offed myself. What would you incels do?

Bojack

Lookism God
adrift said:
Bojack said:
What would you do? I would stop myself from going into pickup and stop studying all together. I would then focus and try all my might to get a decent looking asian girl, if all else failed by the end of my senior year I would have offed myself. What would you incels do?

9th grade would be too late, nothing would change. I'd need to start young, like 1st grade

That bad, damn. I wish I knew about breathing in through your nose from an early age, that would have saved my life.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Bojack said:
adrift said:
9th grade would be too late, nothing would change. I'd need to start young, like 1st grade

That bad, damn. I wish I knew about breathing in through your nose from an early age, that would have saved my life.

We're u a mouthbreather

Bojack

Lookism God
Harakiri said:
Bojack said:

We're u a mouthbreather

Yea, it made my maxilla retruded.