If you could go back at the age of 10, what would you do differently?

Magnus

Lookism God
clown said:
I'll start:

Mew
Proper nutrition (rich food and chewing to help mewing)

and

Mew

Srsly. This is all you needed to developed a proper attractive horizontal grown face if you didn't have some major face deformity.

It is just sad that our problems could be solved at early age if we were aware of it.

I blame my parents for not telling me all this when I was young.
This and 
Inject T
HGH 
Aromatase inhibitors

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Even if that's at all true, what percentage of parents are aware of Orthrotropics? Definitely less than 1% 
Chad's parents didn't know about mewing and all that crap. He adapted to whatever environment and still came through puberty with a good face

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I would chase girls really early so by the time I was 13-14 I was already semi-experienced talking to girls and being comfortable around them. Then I could have slayed when I was 13 like a true Bar Mitzvah'd slayer

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
clown said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Even if that's at all true, what percentage of parents are aware of Orthrotropics? Definitely less than 1% 
Chad's parents didn't know about mewing and all that crap. He adapted to whatever environment and still came through puberty with a good face
Yes, Chad had luck to develop proper oral posture.

Just LOL @ us in 20-30 years when Orthrotropics become mainstream and everyone has attractive horizontal grown face. That scares me and makes me feel like a subhuman.
Why luck? Environment theory is largely a cope because you either have a certain allergie or not, and you were either born with certain oral/tongue posture or not. Most kids have similar diets too, not that that matters as much. 

Let's say you got two kids from a certain suburb where pollen is high. Stanley and Chad. Stanley has a pollen allergy, Chad does not. Stanley's gonna have a fucked up mouthbreathing face, while Chad will breath nicely through his nostrils and develop a good horizontal face. 

Also, you should have hoped that you were exposed to many allergens as an infant/toddler cause that's how you build up an immunity. I'm guessing the most pampered kids are the ones that grow up to have allergies

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
clown said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Why luck? Environment theory is largely a cope because you either have a certain allergie or not, and you were either born with certain oral/tongue posture or not. Most kids have similar diets too, not that that matters as much. 

Let's say you got two kids from a certain suburb where pollen is high. Stanley and Chad. Stanley has a pollen allergy, Chad does not. Stanley's gonna have a fucked up mouthbreathing face, while Chad will breath nicely through his nostrils and develop a good horizontal face. 

Also, you should have hoped that you were exposed to many allergens as an infant/toddler cause that's how you build up an immunity. I'm guessing the most pampered kids are the ones that grow up to have allergies
As far as I remember, Mike Mew clamied that if recognized early, mouthbreathing can be treated early too. But yes, I understand you, pollen allergy sucks.
Right, for sure. At that point, if treated you can develop a better face that you would have however it's silly to think about such "what if's" because the overwhelming majority of people don't know shit about mouthbreathing, allergies, poor oral posture and it's connection to facial development. People literally think you're born and then 20 years later you have your predetermined face

-fight ortho off even if it costs me my life, srs
-inject
-get surgeries for my genetic flaws asap (though without orthorape it would probably not even be necessary tbh)

A

athmbyty

clown said:
I'll start:

Mew

and

Mew

Srsly. This is all you needed to developed a proper attractive horizontal grown face if you didn't have some major face deformity.

It is just sad that our problems could be solved at early age if we were aware of it.

Majority of maxillary growth happens before 10.

Mewing won't make you as attractive in just your teens.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
athmbyty said:
clown said:
I'll start:

Mew

and

Mew

Majority of maxillary growth happens before 10.

Mewing won't make you as attractive in just your teens.
Legit. Most facial shapes are set before puberty