• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If you can't get laid off tinder safe to say you're ugly and undesirable

El Chapo

Joke
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
340
Reputation
7
This is for you @"Foxx"

So you can stop running around threads saying FACE as if you have a good one

Your too scared to post yours publicly but your shit tier bones and malnourished body confirms you're subhuman
 

El Chapo

Joke
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
340
Reputation
7
Foxx said:
Post your face

I've already posted it shit skin twink. How bout you post yours now since you claim to have such a good one and it's all that matters?
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
10,606
Reputation
2,636
El Chapo said:
Foxx said:
Post your face

I've already posted it shit skin twink. How bout you post yours now since you claim to have such a good one and it's all that matters?

Apparently I even saw it and commented on it at some point but I really don't remember. If I don't remember it, it probably means you are not that GL.

Another uggo to not talk to anymore.
 

El Chapo

Joke
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
340
Reputation
7
Foxx said:
El Chapo said:
I've already posted it shit skin twink. How bout you post yours now since you claim to have such a good one and it's all that matters?

Apparently I even saw it and commented on it at some point but I really don't remember. If I don't remember it, it probably means you are not that GL.

Another uggo to not talk to anymore.

You have 4k posts in 2 months, you have to be ugly as fuck. And that's why you'll never post a pic
 

Wallace

Regular
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
2,143
Reputation
402
I've scheduled like 15-20 dates off there.

They all stop responding once they see my shit bones over snapchat  :visitgandy:
 

El Chapo

Joke
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
340
Reputation
7
Wallace said:
I've scheduled like 15-20 dates off there.

They all stop responding once they see my shit bones over snapchat  :visitgandy:

I'm sure the same thing happens to Incel Foxx
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
10,606
Reputation
2,636
I got 5 matches this morning, what do I message them?
 

Wallace

Regular
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
2,143
Reputation
402
El Chapo said:
Wallace said:
I've scheduled like 15-20 dates off there.

They all stop responding once they see my shit bones over snapchat  :visitgandy:

I'm sure the same thing happens to Incel Foxx

Total tinder date count: 1 fatty
 
Top