• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If you can't get laid now, you're just a retard

Up!

Banned
Joined
Jun 19, 2016
Messages
559
Reputation
1
10 years ago i had to date a girl for 1 month

first week hang out
second week kiss
third week fondle
fourth week fuck

TODAY

1 date = blowjob
3rd date = fuck

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 

Browcel

Machine
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,436
Reputation
75
you are the most annoying poster dude. worse than bojack
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #5

Up!

Banned
Joined
Jun 19, 2016
Messages
559
Reputation
1
Luminaire said:
What happend on 2nd date?

second date sucks

its usually me consoling her that shes not a slut and that she doesn't "often" do things like that and she's not "that kind of girl"

so usually i take her somewhere nice like the cheesecake factory and be nice to her



... 

then i go for the kill next time!  :lol:
 

Luminaire

Regular
Joined
Jun 15, 2016
Messages
1,110
Reputation
1
Up! said:
Luminaire said:
What happend on 2nd date?

second date sucks

its usually me consoling her that shes not a slut and that she doesn't "often" do things like that and she's not "that kind of girl"

so usually i take her somewhere nice like the cheesecake factory and be nice to her



... 

then i go for the kill next time!  :lol:

"I don't usually do this on a first date"





:cage: 



Cheesecake factory, fuar. I never had to put that much an effort on 2nd date. In fin we just invite girls over. Tbh we only go on dates when we see first time.
 

Happy Rotter

Rotter
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
3,537
Reputation
65
OP is telling the truth.
'Good girls' will wait until date 3 to fuck. Any girl who doesn't care about preserving their image of a 'good girl' will fuck on first date, or second date at the very latest.

Back in the day you often had to wait a few weeks to a month.
 

Up!

Banned
Joined
Jun 19, 2016
Messages
559
Reputation
1
Happy Rotter said:
OP is telling the truth.
'Good girls' will wait until date 3 to fuck. Any girl who doesn't care about preserving their image of a 'good girl' will fuck on first date, or second date at the very latest.

Back in the day you often had to wait a few weeks to a month.

incels dont understand how girls think

when i tell real life experience they think im full of shit  :lol:
 

gentsupreme

Regular
Joined
Jun 24, 2016
Messages
1,267
Reputation
1
Up! said:
10 years ago i had to date a girl for 1 month

first week hang out
second week kiss
third week fondle
fourth week fuck

TODAY

1 date = blowjob
3rd date = fuck

:lol: :lol: :lol:

rate the girls. was one of them above 5\10?
 

Up!

Banned
Joined
Jun 19, 2016
Messages
559
Reputation
1
gentsupreme said:
Up! said:
10 years ago i had to date a girl for 1 month

first week hang out
second week kiss
third week fondle
fourth week fuck

TODAY

1 date = blowjob
3rd date = fuck

:lol: :lol: :lol:

rate the girls. was one of them above 5\10?

i dont date below 6/10 so..
 

Mona

Regular
Joined
Jul 4, 2016
Messages
1,226
Reputation
13
OP is a feminist dyke troll....

Worthless female troll detected...
 

Up!

Banned
Joined
Jun 19, 2016
Messages
559
Reputation
1
Mona said:
OP is a feminist dyke troll....

Worthless female troll detected...

low status newfag poster doesn't even know who i am
 

smellysocks

Megastar
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
8,589
Reputation
272
If you have to wait 3 dates you are definitely a cuckold, but that still beats being incel
 

Up!

Banned
Joined
Jun 19, 2016
Messages
559
Reputation
1
smellysocks said:
If you have to wait 3 dates you are definitely a cuckold, but that still beats being incel

the only girls i find who will fuck on the first date are huge sluts and im scared of STDs since i dont use condoms

i check out girls profiles on FACEBOOK first before i even do anything to reduce risk
 
Top