• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If you cannot get laid in college/university, holy fucking LOL.

Vertu

Joke
This shit literally happens down the street from me every year:

[video=youtube]
The amount of easy-to-fuck drunk sluts is astonishing. Literally thousands upon thousands of primitive monkeys fucking each other like legit bunny rabbits. It's 2015, school isn't a place where you go to become "enlightened" or to "learn" you go for easy pussy. If you can't get laid here then congratulate yourself, you're a fucking uncool internet dwelling autist.

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

JBoi

Nothing but excuses. They rather sit in front of their computers than slay high E pussy. 

Get on GH.
Get a neck tattoo.
Get facial scarring. 

Then it's in the bag.

JBoi

MistGeburt3000 said:
JBoi said:
Nothing but excuses. They rather sit in front of their computers than slay high E pussy. 

Get on GH.
Get a neck tattoo.
Get facial scarring. 

Then it's in the bag.

if i wouldnt be so lazy i could be on pharma hgh since a few months now, tattoo start to look shitty when they get old

You're already old. For a guy who claims to be low inhibition, you sure do have a lot of apprehensions.

asapanon

Lmao so true dude. Everyone is so horny and slutty and dtf. I can legit walk up to 70% of the girls in my uni and fuck them within the day if I want to.

chadD24

Regular
sdsu is legit.. girls are fine as FUCK there. everyone is a sheep who tries to dress like each other. they are all trying to run swag yolo rich boy gansta game then on the weekends they go home to daddies million dollar mansion and the swag show disappears lol

"yo im gonna show you the dopest spots around here this is how we DO"

at least they have the girls fooled. ive been down there 3 times now(i live 3 hrs away) and every other faggot talks like that. they need to run swag yolo game to compensate for being beta. you NEVER see a tall guy with great bone structure talking like a NIg

I probably could've have got laid at Uni, but I'm refusing to have sex with a girl 2 or 3 points below me 'just because'.

Here's hoping for 3rd year...

modified

hairloss expert
I was popular in undergrad and went out to social events all the time. I only had two girls mildly interested in me the whole time and I didn't make it happen with either.

Girls are only sluts for average looking or above average guys.

They don't want short/ugly/scrawny guys no matter what else we have going for us.