If you can tell nuances in race beyond % of white/latin/black/asian/indian

7dot

Incel
you are a massive aspie that will not make it.
Case in point:

http://lookism.net/Thread-IBERBERIANs-are-comically-ugly-framecel

If words like "Margids" or "gracile meds" are in your vocabulary, you are fucked beyond redemption.

While "theapricity" users go on insane tangents and study history for the sole purpose of circlejerking about this or that sub-sub-subset of a racial mixture; good looking, cool, NT people of whatever nerdcel subsection of a race they may be talking about, are outside soaking sun and getting laid with legitimate hot girls.

theapricity/lookism racetalkcels:

Meanwhile in real life

assburger

Gigachad
last bitch is sub-5. ghastly.

not too worried im missing out on that tbh

paulus

Banned
Legit

That willymonfret guy here is mentally ill

7dot

Incel
assburger said:

Im comforted by the fact you'll die a virgin. Just keep on coping.

Temoc

Coper
There is also the fact that the apricels are regurgitating unscientific bullshit from the 50s or before that

yes there are races and all that but gracile meds vs atlanto meds or whatever is a lot of bullshit

I just meet again this guy that's a race nerd that has an account on the apricity that I knew from college. He is so weird IRL. Reminded me of this thread.
Those people are all losers.

Repped!

This is legit, but i've seen that site before. All sides have problems. When you have a forum full of incels, all groups cope. The coping wogcels (we have them here too) are just as bad as the nazis when they post 2/10 nordic nerds alongside 10/10 wogs saying "no girls find that sexually attractive he's too light. he's too feminine", meanwhile.....

King Chad

Normie
legit get confused as fuck when people go on using words that sound like dinosaurs

Invisible

King of Chads
assburger said:

:cage:

WOW.You're fucking done, mate. I mean, literally you're FINISHED FOR LIFE. Your brain is LIQUID SHIT. It's SO OVER. DD SRS.

Can you post a pic of a 5/10 for you @"assburger"

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Heterosexual Male said:
Repped!

This is legit, but i've seen that site before. All sides have problems. When you have a forum full of incels, all groups cope. The coping wogcels (we have them here too) are just as bad as the nazis when they post 2/10 nordic nerds alongside 10/10 wogs saying "no girls find that sexually attractive he's too light. he's too feminine", meanwhile.....

This. Blonde hair isn't the death sentence that a lot of people on this site make it out to be.

DirtyOldMan

Incel
Med is the best type to slay IMO in Europe. In california things may be different. The clichés simply aren't the same.
And of course if you are online for anything else than social media and sports news you are very unlikely to be a slayer.