if you believe any propaganda, dogma, religion, theory you are a dumbfuck autist

IcedEarth

Slayer
Potatofaceofdeath said:
Are you equating spiritualism with being religious?  The two are very different.
spirituality is a crock of shit too, if the nazis had nigger soldiers which is against their belief I'm very reluctant to believe the rest of the preacher/teacher/leader crowd who are in general a third as fanatic at their best

hence I reject any belief and dogma and theory

physical reality in the present or go fuck yourself buddy boy

IcedEarth said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:
Are you equating spiritualism with being religious?  The two are very different.
spirituality is a crock of shit too, if the nazis had nigger soldiers which is against their belief I'm very reluctant to believe the rest of the preacher/teacher/leader crowd who are in general a third as fanatic at their best

hence I reject any belief and dogma and theory

physical reality in the present or go fuck yourself buddy boy
How does this have any reliance between you and your Creator/God/Spiritual Superior?

Now don't get it fucked up Bro, I'm not saying that the earth is five thousand years old of than Moses parted the Red Sea (even though there was a "Sea of Reeds" and it is possible for people to cross a swamp, for lack of a better term, while chariots would have issues crossing). Nor am I saying that evolution, in one form or another, is the only way that the universe could have evolved to it's current state.  To my way of thinking it is more than possible that there could be a God AND evolution could co-exist.

And truthfully, what kind of Supreme Being could be quantified by humans and still be considered a "Supreme Being?"

IcedEarth

Slayer
Potatofaceofdeath said:
How does this have any reliance between you and your Creator/God/Spiritual Superior?

Now don't get it fucked up Bro, I'm not saying that the earth is five thousand years old of than Moses parted the Red Sea (even though there was a "Sea of Reeds" and it is possible for people to cross a swamp, for lack of a better term, while chariots would have issues crossing). Nor am I saying that evolution, in one form or another, is the only way that the universe could have evolved to it's current state.  To my way of thinking it is more than possible that there could be a God AND evolution could co-exist.

And truthfully, what kind of Supreme Being could be quantified by humans and still be considered a "Supreme Being?"
if you want a religious experience and feel fresh just stimulate your D3 receptors broham

and all gurus are fake, google Chogyam Trungpa, former buddhist monk fled to India from the chinese occupation, than he traveled to the UK, later he figured out hippies like woo-woo so he traveled further to the states where he became a drunkard and a sex maniac yet there were guys who still worshipped him for it and he was just repackaging some generalized truths for naive clueless people

if a buddhist monk who's always been a monk since childhood ditches his beliefs so easy it means there's nothing else besides sense gratification

spirituality is a business, a service industry like prostitution and both of them cater to the losers

Out of all the people on this forum, why on earth would you say this to me?

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]"if you want a religious experience and feel fresh just stimulate your D3 receptors broham"[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Seriously Bro.  Why?[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I figured you to be a few watts brighter than the average knucklehead on this forum?[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]More importantly to the topic at hand, what does any of what you said and the examples that you gave have to do with the possibility of there being a Supreme Being/Consciousness? [/font]

IcedEarth

Slayer
Potatofaceofdeath said:
More importantly to the topic at hand, what does any of what you said and the examples that you gave have to do with the possibility of there being a Supreme Being/Consciousness? [/font][/color]
1. why do you need a creator for you?
2. does this fucked up world look like it was designed by an intelligent supreme being?

lmfao

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1. why do you need a creator for you?[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Need doesn't really describe how "God" has made himself visible to me in my life.  A better description would be that God has relentlessly made himself visible in my life and told me repeatedly where I needed to be, geographically and mentally, repeatedly in the past 5 years. Now you could say that all of this is a result of numerous coincidences or maybe even synchronicity and there is no way that I could argue your point.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Your way of thinking leaves you alone, which makes life a struggle. My way of thinking leaves me with an ally, which I can rely on guiding in the correct direction in life.   [/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2. does this fucked up world look like it was designed by an intelligent supreme being?[/font][/font]

[font=Open Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Considering[/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] that the golden ratio can be seen repeatedly throughout nature, I think that it's easy to see that there could be an Intelligent Design.  The world we live in today is dominated by free will.  Blaming a God for the lack of people loving their neighbor as if it was themselves isn't very logical.  [/font][/font]

rigidity

Slayer
Potatofaceofdeath said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1. why do you need a creator for you?[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Need doesn't really describe how "God" has made himself visible to me in my life.  A better description would be that God has relentlessly made himself visible in my life and told me repeatedly where I needed to be, geographically and mentally, repeatedly in the past 5 years. Now you could say that all of this is a result of numerous coincidences or maybe even synchronicity and there is no way that I could argue your point.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Your way of thinking leaves you alone, which makes life a struggle. My way of thinking leaves me with an ally, which I can rely on guiding in the correct direction in life.   [/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2. does this fucked up world look like it was designed by an intelligent supreme being?[/font][/font]

[font=Open Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Considering[/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] that the golden ratio can be seen repeatedly throughout nature, I think that it's easy to see that there could be an Intelligent Design.  The world we live in today is dominated by free will.  Blaming a God for the lack of people loving their neighbor as if it was themselves isn't very logical.  [/font][/font]

IcedEarth

Slayer
you must be trolling buddy boy, I have been religious and worked with such people in youth and I can assure you it's a business of scamming the poor I know it from first hand

religion was invented so the leaders could curb the sex drive and individuality of the people, now we don't got kings anymore and everybody is autonomous, there's birth control, so whatever

also lol at you confusing a working intuition with divine presence, I remember the stories of St.Thomas walking around naked and talking to birds and preaching of spirits flying all around him whispering stuff in his ears, all this after he's been to war, no ptsd, no schizo shit, it's God, absolutely

now tell me this buddy boy, how come the most successful people never finished college and are atheists?

No trolling...

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]now tell me this buddy boy, how come the most successful people never finished college and are atheists?[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I know many millionaires that do believe in God; I had Pho with two of them tonight after going to an art show opening. [/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What exactly is your point?[/font]

IcedEarth

Slayer
Potatofaceofdeath said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I know many millionaires that do believe in God; I had Pho with two of them tonight after going to an art show opening. [/font][/color]
[/quote]

dat incel lyfe, this is like the biggest troll I read this month in here

:tay:
[hr]
[quote='Potatofaceofdeath']
No trolling...

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]now tell me this buddy boy, how come the most successful people never finished college and are atheists?[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I know many millionaires that do believe in God; I had Pho with two of them tonight after going to an art show opening. [/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What exactly is your point?[/font]

also you are not genetic recombination you are that dumbfuck croatian adult virgin dentist guy who's rotting in a warehouse and trolled me with IcedCunt, I let you play your cards so I could lol hard at your dumbass buddy boy

allindaeyes

Banned
im telling u materialism , consumerism, realism etc. never leads to true happiness. Spirituality of some sort is a neccesity for happiness

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]dat incel lyfe, this is like the biggest troll I read this month in here[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I also met some of the biggest names in skateboarding tonight.  Srs.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Don't hate Brah.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]also you are not genetic recombination you are that dumbfuck croatian adult virgin dentist guy who's rotting in a warehouse and trolled me with IcedCunt, I let you play your cards so I could lol hard at your dumbass buddy boy[/font][/font]

LOL, you asked me to go after IcedCunt with you.

Hey buddy boy, just because I got sober since the last time I talked to you doesn't mean that I'm not one of your friends from the past.

rigidity

Slayer

I have so many questions for you, but I just felt an urge to repost what you just wrote.  What a remarkable evening you just had.

edit:  They were sk8boarders??  How cool, exciting, and culturally relevant!  Was one of them Tony Hawk?   Did he demo a kick flip?  Do these skaters skate with the power of Jesus?  That's just so radical, man.

I'm imagining Jesus in some silly button up and skinny jeans just tearing the skatepark a new butthole.

IcedEarth

Slayer
allindaeyes said:
im telling u materialism , consumerism, realism etc. never leads to true happiness. Spirituality of some sort is a neccesity for happiness
and how the fuck do you even know this?

are you mm tier billionaire with 10 nude women per day knocking on his door?

no, if you are here you are a weirdo loser, there are no cool people with a life on the internet and until you never got to taste the lifestyle you reject you are like fox and his grape

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I have so many questions for you, but I just felt an urge to repost what you just wrote.  What a remarkable evening you just had.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]It was a pretty good night.  Really, I like talking to those two guys.  One of them is so laid back that I have to question on how legit he is.  He's legit. He's in his late 60's and he's married to a woman that is 50 and is damn fine for her age.  The second guy is 60 and he's married to the hottest woman in her 30's that I've ever seem.  He seems to be the typical salesman type, but not nearly as superficial as your typical sales man.  My best friend is dating a millionare, he being broke.  I was just the third wheel, so to speak.[/font]

IcedEarth

Slayer
Potatofaceofdeath said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I have so many questions for you, but I just felt an urge to repost what you just wrote.  What a remarkable evening you just had.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]It was a pretty good night.  Really, I like talking to those two guys.  One of them is so laid back that I have to question on how legit he is.  He's legit. He's in his late 60's and he's married to a woman that is 50 and is damn fine for her age.  The second guy is 60 and he's married to the hottest woman in her 30's that I've ever seem.  He seems to be the typical salesman type, but not nearly as superficial as your typical sales man.  My best friend is dating a millionare, he being broke.  I was just the third wheel, so to speak.[/font]
and they got nothing else to do than to meet shitfaced manlet autists right in the middle of america one of the most superficial countries ever

also very confusing details

whatever you say buddy x 1,000

allindaeyes

Banned
yea u are right icedearth, but I know ppl that have experienced various facets of that kind of life and you see it all the time in famous examples too but the media doesnt focus in on it because it wont sell... A very popular example is russell brand who was a complete addict to the lifestyle u idolise and has now explictly stated that spirituality is the only way, those exposed to that life style get exhausted and saddened..many celebrities have picked up meditation for this reason but they cant quit it

also it depends what u mean as successful ??? Everyone has their own definition of success but I rarely see happiness in a huge mansion, most rich people seem to have as much mental problems as everyone else.