if you aren't doing daily cardio you aren't looksmaxed

Joncoping

Normie
LOL at cardio. Just lol if you aren't roiding and doing clen, t3, DNP. Cardio is for pussies

Maximus said:
It's proven lifting is better for losing fat than just cardio.
it's proven that lifting + cardio is better for losing fat than just cardio?

you're telling me..... lifting..... burns calories ?

:glasses:

the heart benefits and circulation benefits are what make cardio great. endurance is important as well.

asapanon

Cuck
Cardio is amazing for your skin, your health, and your mental state of well being.

asapanon

Cuck
none more red said:
asapanon said:
Cardio is amazing for your skin, your health, and your mental state of well being.
if the state of being you seek to achieve is existing inside another man. Arm day, er'y day, brah!
I have the biggest arms on this site brah

IcedEarth

Slayer
you need both cardio and strength training, however when you are fat you will lose more lard by walking, cycling, etc then you would just by dicking around with small weights

Anakind

King of Chads
Just lol @ wasting your time running an hour on the treadmill to raise your cortisol levels and look like this in the end.

allindaeyes

Banned
lol implying doing small time cardio will make u like that... those guys are in it for the long run ( LONG runs. ) you do not see sprinters or even cyclists looking like that. I agree cardio is good for u... especially cycling and running ( i want to pick up skating maybe but none of my friends do it ) . Honestly lifting is legit retarded and the most superficial activity... sport is much better for health and even developing the kind of body women like ( i'm talking swimming, surfing somewhat isolating sports still but still more down to earth. )