If you aren't blasting testosterone you are a retard

LongTimeAgo

Coper
250mg every 3 days, 1000mg frontload, I'm currently 3 weeks in. Blood levels are around 3000-3500ng/dl with low E.

Effects

-Vastly reduced worrying and fretting over little things.
-More DOM "aloof" vibe around people
-Sex drive is no longer satisfied by masturbating. Entire focus in life is now getting sex
-Multiple girls showing strong IOI's, including the 4/10 that I have mentioned in another thread
-Far more energy. I get 6hrs sleep a night and feel extremely energised throughout the day.
-Feel sharper and much wittier
-Neck is over an inch bigger
-Arms have gained around 0.3"
-Traps/delts/upper chest looks thicker
-Lost bf
-Masseters hypertrophied
-I look about 2-3 years older.

ITT: 6+/10 slayer cruising on placebo
Also lol at frontloading T (assuming a long ester), if you want to kickstart use a daily oral with short halflife like everyone else

Demgainz

Normie
It's impossible to determine whether your future lay will be due to roids or just any another factor.

Get laid first and prove that it was due to Test and then post.

Chincel

Normie
Yeah, what a brilliant idea. You went from sort of asexual to being consumed by sex with no real gains in looks. I'm reading this title as "If you're blasting testosterone as a sub-7 male, you are a retard".

Op post ypur height, face rating, size etc. Need to see if the IOI's are from pheremones as I'm thinking of buying some.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Colonel Sanders said:
Op post ypur height, face rating, size etc. Need to see if the IOI's are from pheremones as I'm thinking of buying some.
Height is 6'0.75". I wear lifts to appear 6'1.5" barefoot. Face is around a 6/10 as rated by multiple redpill ps forums. I weigh around 85kg, bf maybe 15%. I am honestly considering spraying trenbolone behind my ears for the pheremones (serious).