If you are ugly and not tall do not go outside alone.

Females and people that have been average and good looking their whole lives can not comprehend doing anything alone. If a group sees you doing anything alone they will either assume that you had a bad day or that you are the scum of the Earth and need to die. If a group sees you they will point and make remarks about you. It's even more fucked because these same people will say it's all in your head and do you really think that people even think or notice you in their day to day life.

sub8 life

Incel
Legit, only gonna start leaving the house once I'm swole and can fuck up normies enjoying their lives

pussyfordinner

Subhuman
Shit. This is so sad because it's true.

Imagine a legit ugly guy going about their daily activities alone. You'd thing negatively of that.

Now imagine dat 7.5/10. So mysterious and strong willed...

ZordoNado

Coper
Going to the movies alone is the loneliest thing you can do.

goobypls

Cuck
sparta said:
goobypls said:
Halo effect = Personality
nah. it won't have an effect on your personality test results.

>personality test results

Implying they don't change every month. Implying that your inward personality (Not the way others perceive you, but the way you feel) isn't a direct result of your looks.

When I was obese I used to be believe I was a schizoid, incapable of forming lasting social connections because of it. Turns out I was just ugly as fuck and fat as shit so people shat on my head.

Starcrazy

Chad
Not legit, just be average in both and then you're free to go