If you are sub 7 just give up

FireHaze

Gigachad
Because you'll never fuck or ltr a decent looking woman without paying.

You're better off either killing yourself or finding a hobby that will tide you over until you die.

suicide will be the best decision in the life of every sub7 man...its also the toughest...but no good things in life come without struggle...and suicide is the ultimate struggle...but its worth it in the end for every sub7

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Simply false. I know plenty of average looking guys who have had cute/hot girlfriend's. Even some below average looking guys

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Profanity said:
It's all about being NT
It's about being NT and passing the looks threshold. Which is about average, maybe a little above. Just be social + don't have noticeable facial flaws or shit skin + be decent height

Profanity

Banned
UglyNormalFag said:
Profanity said:
It's all about being NT
It's about being NT and passing the looks threshold. Which is about average, maybe a little above. Just be social + don't have noticeable facial flaws or shit skin + be decent height
Yeah and u don't need much to be that. U can do all that by lookmaxing.

Profanity

Banned
Pathologically Lonesome said:
UglyNormalFag said:
That is a 7 you jerkoff

:cage2:

Thats a 6 boyo

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Pathologically Lonesome said:
UglyNormalFag said:
That is a 7 you jerkoff

:cage2:
By noticeable facial flaws I mean like a huge nose, noticeable asymmetry, MasterFaggot tier maxilla recession, kyra/bernie sanders tier philtrum, etc. Most people don't have that. And by decent height I mean just not super manlet (under 5'8 ish)

Nyhil

Slayer
UglyNormalFag said:
Simply false. I know plenty of average looking guys who have had cute/hot girlfriend's. Even some below average looking guys
They gotta pay, and op said that if you're sub7 you won't ltr or fuck a girl without having to pay.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
UglyNormalFag said:
Profanity said:
It's all about being NT
Legit, that'll get you laid and a cute GF no doubt. 

But guys here are deluded into wanting to slay 8/10+ girls every day.  Guys here even rate GL women as below average, just lol at the insane delusions on this site.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
UglyNormalFag said:
Nobody doubts this, the point is that its not worth it when shell constantly have better guys hitting her