SeriousM

Normie
everyone on this site has all these wild theories on what it takes to live the life of a slayer but no one on this site actually does well with women. If you are all unsuccessful with women, why should I believe any of what you say?

sensorydeprivation said:
You can understand what it takes without having it yourself
This, plus the natural Chad who had all the perfect developmental conditions growing up doesn't know or care why it works for him, it just does and he believes confidence can polish any turd.

Bojack

Lookism God
Because walk outside and you'll see what it takes.

SeriousM

Normie
Maximus said:
None of us do well with women because were ugly

The theories are that you need to be good looking

Which is the truth

Are you retarded?
but this site practically says you have to be tall, white, and handsome to pull yet I see SO MANY exceptions irl, way too many tbh.

alien said:
How long did it take you to gather all of that evidence? :lol:
SeriousM said:
Maximus said:
None of us do well with women because were ugly

The theories are that you need to be good looking

Which is the truth

Are you retarded?
but this site practically says you have to be tall, white, and handsome to pull yet I see SO MANY exceptions irl, way too many tbh.

You need to have a powerful presence to pull quality women. If you have a powerful presence you don't need to be any given race and you don't even need to be handsome. However handsome men exude power through their handsomeness.

deadinsidedeadoutside said:
its a paradox, chad will tell you its all personality, ugly incels will tell you its all looks

whose right?

Of course Chad will tell you its personality... thats like a rich guy who inherits a business empire will say its hard work that got him there  :lol:

naturally good looking Chads have an incentive to say that its all their phresh game that got them the girls. It makes them look like better people

SeriousM

Normie
its a paradox, chad will tell you its all personality, ugly incels will tell you its all looks

whose right?
Both to an extent.

I know good looking guys that cannot get laid to save their lives because their personality is so out of whack, they're socially awkward.

TBH, I think it is a mix of acceptably good looks (not being ugly) and lucking into the right social circles and circumstances growing up. All the guys I knew that did well usually grew up around a lot of hot girls, were pushed by their parents to be social, had cool male friends, played sports, and usually went to the college a lot of their high school friends went to. 

They looked decent or even above average but were not Henry Cavill in any way. Most of them had the outgoing personality though and took great care of themselves.

incel scum

Banned
Incels have stronger powers of observation than others you misc trash

IcedEarth

Slayer
SeriousM said:
everyone on this site has all these wild theories on what it takes to live the life of a slayer but no one on this site actually does well with women. If you are all unsuccessful with women, why should I believe any of what you say?
actually this is the most mentally sane post here so far, you shouldn't believe anything people post online because it's an environment that attracts losers and sociopaths so go out and meet guys who are popular and do get laid and learn from them

allindaeyes

Banned
cosmonaut said:
I do well with women (or rather girls lol since I'm 16) I  just like this place, self improvement is always good and it's actually legit not just "be yourself" garbage.
My situation is similar to yours though I dont see this site as self improvement, most of looksmaxing is cope if it isnt obvious. This site and SH are very funny, also it is a place to discuss things from a non normal and more critical perspective of reality such as girls and the world. It is more realistic then the real world, also people my age are mainly annoying in their discussions online (FB)

whose right?
All the slayers I know are red pilled about LMS.