if xrp doesn't make me rich

dwohh

O-o
why would banks use coin

Banks using xrp is a madeup myth. why? would it happen
if u know how crypto works its not like money being transferd its more of a ledger

xrp has less transaction fees then any other money transaction way
(or crypto ingneral)

TheMewingBBC

Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
if u know how crypto works its not like money being transferd its more of a ledger

xrp has less transaction fees then any other money transaction way
(or crypto ingneral)
Lol now this kid joining the party late as well.
Lmao, this whole crypto mania is getting more and more entertaining. The perfect climax to this would be if that psychotic stuffing fetish weirdo euthanasia came back to announce how he converted all his money to xrp

So far two kids who was mocking me for my crypto interest not only joining late and acting they know the whitelist from top to buttom of every coins but of all the coins out there are shilling xrp at it current state. This is beautiful
:jordan::jordan:
You know what, do buy more xrp. If you run out of money ask you parents for more, then buy even more xrp. I will stop talking shit and maintain being patient so i can have a bigger last laugh later on

dwohh

O-o
Lmao, this whole crypto mania is getting more and more entertaining. The perfect climax to this would be if that psychotic stuffing fetish weirdo euthanasia came back to announce how he converted all his money to xrp

So far two kids who was mocking me for my crypto interest not only joining late and acting they know the whitelist from top to buttom of every coins but of all the coins out there are shilling xrp at it current state. This is beautiful
You know what, do buy more xrp. If you run out of money ask you parents for more, then buy even more xrp. I will stop talking shit and maintain being patient so i can have a bigger last laugh later on
im not doing any long term investment maybe i will drop 2 dollars into xrp long term

i will just ride the hype and get 20-30% roi then sell it

aka im not buying 10000000 and saying it will become 1000000000000000000000 after they win case

dwohh

O-o

uuuu just mad ahhh hell half a year later calm down big guy

dwohh

O-o
nothign im doing is high risk/unressonable fud and believers will keep pumping it up and down its easy ROI since no real news will occur until febuary 21st
1610570356178.png

TheMewingBBC

Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
uuuu just mad ahhh hell half a year later calm down big guy
Im happy as well. You guys are the perfect example of folks that talk down on investment ideas then hop on the hypetrain at near peak. Worst of all the investment you guys have your eyes on currently have the SEC eyes on them as well just rofl

Im happy as well. You guys are the perfect example of folks that talk down on investment ideas then hop on the hypetrain at near peak. Worst of all the investment you guys have your eyes on currently have the SEC eyes on them as well just rofl
literally the best time to buy if you had any sense

there's a reason why i converted 10 dollars into 1000 last bullrun and you're still here FUD'ing

dwohh

O-o
im not jumping in for any long term investment mirin ur reaiding comhprenshion

im riding the bulltrap final estages and selling at 10-30% roi which only takes a few days since it keeps going up and down and there is no substanial news to warrant any real panic selling

im not jumping in for any long term investment mirin ur reaiding comhprenshion

im riding the bulltrap final estages and selling at 10-30% roi which only takes a few days since it keeps going up and down and there is no substanial news to warrant any real panic selling
wtf is the point in going for a 30% roi on 2 dollars

also xrp goes up and down more than 30% literally daily so you could've cashed out by now if that was the goal

sounds like you're just backtracking because mewingbbc made you feel embarrassed about wanting to invest

dwohh

O-o
wtf is the point in going for a 30% roi on 2 dollars

also xrp goes up and down more than 30% literally daily so you could've cashed out by now if that was the goal

sounds like you're just backtracking because mewingbbc made you feel embarrassed about wanting to invest
nononon

i will have 2 dollars for offchance it becomes "big" in future

and i will invest 100+ to get 30% roi which i said wont take long time

no u 2 just have low reading comrephension im never planning to do any substanial long term xrp investment i just told straightcel what the concept behind crypto in banks was

TheMewingBBC

Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
literally the best time to buy if you had any sense

there's a reason why i converted 10 dollars into 1000 last bullrun and you're still here FUD'ing
No its literally the worst time considering tge fundamental backing of xrp is it institutional use. Remember half of the supply are held by the creators, with the institutional holding there probably little involvement by amateur investors proportionally compared to other top 20 coins. Whether or not they survive the SEC this will leave a big stain on ripple and will discourage

Love how you brought up the last bull run, i also invested in ripple last bull run. Last bull run, ripple had pr announcement on a new adoption almost every two weeks and were hosting airdrops very often while having a way smaller cap. Recently, no new adoption, actually you have the complete opposite as big exchanges are halting trading, and theyre getting rape by the sec

I can afford to Fud on shit xrp considering im 350% up on my bitcoin, ethereum, stellar cardano and other coins

No its literally the worst time considering tge fundamental backing of xrp is it institutional use. Remember half of the supply are held by the creators, with the institutional holding propotionally there probably little involvement by amateur investors compared to other top 20 coins. Whether or not they survive the SEC this will leave a big stain on ripple and will discourage

Love how you brought up the last bull run, i also invested in ripple last bull run. Last bull run, ripple had pr annoumcement on a new adoption while having a way smaller cap. Recently, no new adoption, actually you have the complete opposite as big exchanges are halting trading, and theyre getting rape by the sec

I can afford to Fud on shit xrp considering im 350% up on my bitcoin, ethereum, stellar cardano and other coins
i didnt touch ripple last bull run

if you don't understand the principle of buying the dip then there's not much i can help you with

when they get cleared in the lawsuit it's easy sailing