If women ignore you you can't say you have "BDD"

FireHaze

Gigachad
Because you're being realistic about your looks

But on the flipside, I've never seen anyone who gets plenty of attention from women or even looks like they do, become deeply insecure about their apperance.

BDD is a huge joke. The shit ain't even real.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
legit

BDD=redpilled+depressed

that's it

thessalonica

Incel
good content, only attractive people who think they're ugly have mental illness.

Similarly, ugly people who think they're attractive have mental illness (what is called "blue pill" around these parts)

For uglies it is simply a product of their reality.

I had an eating disorder at one point when younger. I thought I was fat, but actually I wasn't fat at all. I could have used more mass.

That's BDD.

Now I think I would look much better with more lean mass and a bit less fat.

That's not BDD.

Also, if you're obsessing over some feature of your body and fixating on it, you're not being a rational agent. Your perception of your body depends on the relative attention that each part gets. If you're focusing on your nose, in your mind your nose is like 90% of your face. That's BDD, even if your nose is ugly. Sure, get your nose fixed. But get your head fixed too.

BDD is a diagnosis given by lazy blue pilled malpracticing psychiatrists who have been coping their entire lives. We should start a petition to get BDD of the DSM, it's a joke.