• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If uve heard this from girls, or people in general, ur probably incel

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This might not be the case if u are of top tier looks AKA male model. However, given you are in the 5-7 range and uve had this question a couple of times from people, especially girls, ure most likely incel or atleast u have a pretty hard time getting ur cocka wet.

"Why are you so serious?"
"Why do do you always look so serious?"

Truth buddyboyos  :macho: :turban:

Anakind

Champion
Fucking lol, heard that more and more in my life over the years when I had less and less reason to smile.    :lol:

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Its basicly the number 1 aspie trait, and Im not talking neccesarily about real asperger syndrome, but just general "non-NT-ness" where you are stuck in your head and self consious, making ur facial expressions stiff, tense facial muscles.

Whereas "normal people", who arent that self consious, arent stuck in an extremely logical thinking pattern so they go more by "feeling", they flow more, making their facial expressions look "normal". They have a base level of happiness in every situation, thats their standard, so even tho they neccesarily doesnt smile, the facial muscles and especially the eyes do show they have a pretty good sense of well being.

Rose Funeral

Banned

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
LordSUPER said:
I thought serious look was attractive

It is, in pictures. Male who smile IN PICTURES are rated "less sexually attractive".

However, in real life the number one step is to be seen as a normal fucking person, and if you go around looking overly-serious you will be seen as non-NT, something must be up with you, somethings "weird", and that thing alone will disqualify you in her screening process - you get shot down before you even come to the point where she starts thinking about you in a sexual way.

You are the weird monkey in the tribe, the ape that doesnt fit in - everybody else is smiling and laughing, while ure in the corner looking like ur fucking dad just died.

It subcommunicates that you most likely dont get alot of action. Men who gets pussy on the regular are chill, relaxed, they "flow", nothing is a big deal to them, so they are seldom very serious in normal day to day situations.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
RealRob said:
LordSUPER said:
I thought serious look was attractive

It is, in pictures. Male who smile IN PICTURES are rated "less sexually attractive".

However, in real life the number one step is to be seen as a normal fucking person, and if you go around looking overly-serious you will be seen as non-NT, something must be up with you, somethings "weird", and that thing alone will disqualify you in her screening process - you get shot down before you even come to the point where she starts thinking about you in a sexual way.

You are the weird monkey in the tribe, the ape that doesnt fit in - everybody else is smiling and laughing, while ure in the corner looking like ur fucking dad just died.

It subcommunicates that you most likely dont get alot of action. Men who gets pussy on the regular are chill, relaxed, they "flow", nothing is a big deal to them, so they are seldom very serious in normal day to day situations.
Good post, very true

Anakind

Champion
RealRob said:
Its basicly the number 1 aspie trait, and Im not talking neccesarily about real asperger syndrome, but just general "non-NT-ness" where you are stuck in your head and self consious, making ur facial expressions stiff, tense facial muscles.

Whereas "normal people", who arent that self consious, arent stuck in an extremely logical thinking pattern so they go more by "feeling", they flow more, making their facial expressions look "normal". They have a base level of happiness in every situation, thats their standard, so even tho they neccesarily doesnt smile, the facial muscles and especially the eyes do show they have a pretty good sense of well being.

:jrage:

incelhero

Regular
No one takes me seriously, even if I speak about serious subject matter.

ThePolygamist

Rotter
[font=Merriweather,Georgia,serif]“Hope is the confusion of the desire for a thing with its probability. ”  -  Schopenhauer[/font]

christ, brutal

:cage:

Fab

Joke
Legit. I have chronic resting bitch face.

Comments I get from complete strangers are usually like:

girls: "what's wrong with you?"
guys: "are you okay?" or "you look mad"

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This one is also common if you have above average looks and/or you have a somewhat intimidating face or presence:

"Why are you arrogant?"
"You are arrogant"

People will basicly perceive you as arrogant, even if you are everything but arrogant, u just dont like talking with random people, but you will be seen as stuck up and arrogant.