if u had good slayer friends

Chadcel

Banned
they pull bishes and their friends and pick the hottest one, leaving out a 6/10 for u to smash. this is the ultimate preselection and propinquity game.

wish i had slayer friends.

Chadcel

Banned
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
it dosent work like that at all
cope. u faggots think its all about being a MM and cold approaching. u vastly underestimate propinquity and preselection

modified

hairloss expert
True Romance said:
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
it dosent work like that at all
He will fuck the 7/10 girl and the 6/10 will hang around hoping she gets a turn with him. If not that night, she will stay in contact with him and try to get a chance later.

Have Chad friends will make you seriously depressed. Looksmatched friends are much better to have.

modified said:
He will fuck the 7/10 girl and the 6/10 will hang around hoping she gets a turn with him. If not that night, she will stay in contact with him and try to get a chance later.

Have Chad friends will make you seriously depressed. Looksmatched friends are much better to have.
totally true, she will add him on FB, and meanwhile while Chad fucks her friend, she will ignore incel and text and use social media, girls these days are glued to phone and have milions orbiters on social media.

There is absolutely no rush for her to fuck incel. Tommorow she can hit up Chad and fuck him. All chads will fuck almost anything, so it is not an issue, she will get the dick from a prime Chad, while you wil get AMOGED, and your status even lowered