If u are white And incel why dont u go to...

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Eastasia, southasia And latin America? Lots of confused selfhating brown yellow mulatto mestizo mongoloid women who Would be glad to get impregnated by ur weak subhuman aryan white sperm. Even with a subhuman maxilla, receding chin, midget stature And balding microcephalic tiny skull, these ethnic sloots will even pay for ur sperm. U could have an harem filled with Prime jb p@ssys.

TheTrews

Normie
I'll answer this.

Because I am only desiring of white women.

/Thread.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
TheTrews said:
I'll answer this.

/Thread.

Confirmed phaggot  :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheTrews

Normie
AdolfHitler said:
TheTrews said:
I'll answer this.

/Thread.

No. I'm just not attracted to or desiring of ethnic women. 

So sue me, bitch.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
TheTrews said:
AdolfHitler said:

No. I'm just not attracted to or desiring of ethnic women. 

So sue me, bitch.

U sure u don't like dick?  :lol:

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
biggestfailure said:
AdolfHitler said:
U sure u don't like dick?  :lol:

low iq ethnic confirmed

How does that make sense lmao p h a G g ot  :biggrin:

MistGeburt3000 said:
Legit op, i thought about going to south america and pay someone for a new identity maybee gwt myself a faked one where i am 24 years old or something

U have blue eyes And u are white. Every Latin american women would kill to get one drop of ur sperm.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Franktank said:
Itt white people are low t or gay
Exactly. Ethnik girls are submissive to white cock. If your girl is not submissive towards you, just fucking LOL. Enjoy being in a cuckold relationship.

RoboCopE

Incel
This is legit.

I've spent time in SEAsia and trust me I am not attracted to asian women either I love white girls but you go to a bar or club and get drunk and start chatting to a beautiful young 22 year old girl with perfect skin and great smelling long hair and great bone structure who is attractive and a cute slim body with her entire stomach bare and she is laughing at your bad jokes and playing with her hair and you're fucking turned on and you feel good and you're super into her and it's a enjoyable validating experience.

If you can't accept the above as a positive rewarding experience for 99% of the male population then you are just coping, likely because going there or doing it isn't really an option in your basement-dwelling existence.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
RoboCopE said:
This is legit.

I've spent time in SEAsia and trust me I am not attracted to asian women either I love white girls but you go to a bar or club and get drunk and start chatting to a beautiful young 22 year old girl with perfect skin and great smelling long hair and great bone structure who is attractive and a cute slim body with her entire stomach bare and she is laughing at your bad jokes and playing with her hair and you're fucking turned on and you feel good and you're super into her and it's a enjoyable validating experience.

If you can't accept the above as a positive rewarding experience for 99% of the male population then you are just coping, likely because going there or doing it isn't really an option in your basement-dwelling existence.

Legit. Just legit.  :clap:

TheTrews

Normie
This is OP:

Darkman

Slayer
Why would a white person (or anybody?) move to a foreign country with a completely different culture, values and language, just to fuck women? Might as well just stay in your own country and looks match.

Joncoping

Normie
Darkman said:
Why would a white person (or anybody?) move to a foreign country with a completely different culture, values and language, just to fuck women? Might as well just stay in your own country and looks match.

The answer is in your question

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
Darkman said:

The point is the males who struggle to get dates, sex and relationships get rejected by looks matched white women and even the ugly fat beasts with 5 kids. Those guys may do better in Asia IF they have money and can put in the time and effort. But most of the young Asian girls will just be using him for his cash and to get citizenship in his country, rather than fall in love and want him.

I can't afford to go trawling around Thailand or wherever and I shouldn't damn well have to anyway!!!!!!!  :redstomper: