• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If trinity is true then God can't exist

willymonfrete

Machine
Because a unconditioned being can't be dependant on parts or it isn't unconditioned(Wich is also why it must be immaterial as matter is made up of infinite parts and thus it proves Allah exists as you must have atleast one unconditioned reality to explain contingent reality).if you say all 3 are fully God then you are saying there are 3 God's for this reason.but a unconditioned reality can't be multiple having distinguishing factors it must be absolutely unique for many reasons I will link to below because I'm on my phone and it is too long to explain right now.

willymonfrete

Machine

AlphaChadSkull

Regular

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
Because a unconditioned being can't be dependant on parts or it isn't unconditioned(Wich is also why it must be immaterial as matter is made up of infinite parts and thus it proves Allah exists as you must have atleast one unconditioned reality to explain contingent reality).if you say all 3 are fully God then you are saying there are 3 God's for this reason.but a unconditioned reality can't be multiple having distinguishing factors it must be absolutely unique for many reasons I will link to below because I'm on my phone and it is too long to explain right now.
That's one of the argument used to disprove polytheism.
It's legit, but the principle of identity applies even more to the trinity, because they basically say that god is god but is also not god in the same time, under the same rapport.

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
:niro:

Logic disproves itself.
You by using your very tongue, by writing, by thinking, you admit the priniciple of non contradiction. If you don't believe in logic - which is non probabilistic - you have to put yourself in epoke and die. Would you?

height

money
Under 18
You by using your very tongue, by writing, by thinking, you admit the priniciple of non contradiction. If you don't believe in logic - which is non probabilistic - you have to put yourself in epoke and die. Would you?
non-sequitur i only have to fuck stacy

6ft4

Rotter
Autists
For this reason I believe Muslims have the most robust concept of God