• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If this guy were to be redpilled or even have a friend who was a redpiller

driftwood

Joke
[video=youtube] he be able to sustain this relationship? or would he feel unworthy and like she was going to always be looking to capitalize on her abundance of better options ?

driftwood

Joke
My point is that the redpill does add an element of insecurity to all male to female relationships even if you are having a degree of success.

IcedEarth said:

thats how i found the video

IcedEarth

Rotter
driftwood said:
My point is that the redpill does add an element of insecurity to all male to female relationships even if you are having a degree of success.

you need to take a further step back to see it better, all forums attract insecure people or losers, what are you expecting from them?

misc is the same, the pua forums are the same, all the chans are the same

driftwood

Joke
IcedEarth said:
driftwood said:

you need to take a further step back to see it better, all forums attract insecure people or losers, what are you expecting from them?

misc is the same, the pua forums are the same, all the chans are the same

I have noticed that one thing I find myself doing is screening a fuck ton of guys on different forums to try to find one like-minded, or otherwise cool guy i can learn from.

do you think this asian guy belongs to no forum?

IcedEarth

Rotter
driftwood said:
 do you think this asian guy belongs to no forum?

the majority of people only uses fb, email, news, and torrent, people on forums are less than 1% of the internet traffic out there