If this forum is still up by summer of 2017, stay tuned...

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
... for the most incredible before/after.

Me 2013 (at my absolute worst) vs me 2017.

Unreal what plastic surgery from TOP-TIER PLASTIC SURGEONS ONLY, along with nutritionmaxing and a lean physique with a bit of muscle mass can do to your appearance.

Just have to have a pretty good base to begin with (read: most of you don't).

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
What was your base?
I rate my face a 5.5/10, but most people here have rated me higher. 

BASE = decent or p. good FACE

and

HEIGHT.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
ItWontBeMe said:
UglyNormalFag said:
What was your base?

and

HEIGHT.
I personally think it's harder to gain multiple points when you're already above average and "flawless" per se. Those with facial flaws benefit more from PS imo.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
ItWontBeMe said:

and

HEIGHT.
I personally think it's harder to gain multiple points when you're already above average and "flawless" per se. Those with facial flaws benefit more from PS imo.
I'm a 5.5 even with a bird beak for a nose and a congenital NW2A, with those two problems addressed I can get into 6.5dom easily (granted that the rhino goes by smoothly, the hardest procedure to perform, that's why you have to either consult with the BEST rhinoplasty surgeon or DEATH).

From that point on, it's just millimeters of difference that will get me into my final goal which is 7.5, and that will be the hardest part of my looksmaxing plan tbh

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
ItWontBeMe said:
UglyNormalFag said:
I'm a 5.5 even with a bird beak for a nose and a congenital NW2A, with those two problems addressed I can get into 6.5dom easily (granted that the rhino goes by smoothly, the hardest procedure to perform, that's why you have to either consult with the BEST rhinoplasty surgeon or DEATH).

From that point on, it's just millimeters of difference that will get me into my final goal which is 7.5, and that will be the hardest part of my looksmaxing plan tbh
Ah, I see. Good luck. I'd need nasolabial fold removal, HT, perfect skin, and maybe a chin/jaw implant to reach 7+ 
For me, taking that step from 6 to 7 is hard as fuck since I don't have any facial bone flaws. If good cheekbone/zygo augmentation existed maybe it'd be a better possibility

same, i'll truly have ascended once i get a lip lift and fillers. still have to do more skinmaxxing though.