If this doesn't shout mommy issues..then I don't know what does.

Harper

Slayer
Why do most lookism males have a problem with women, yet all they talk about is how they wish they had one, yet they are very critical of most ideal objectively gf material girls?? 
:what:
Isn't that just instantly setting yourself up to fail?

Terry said:
Why do most lookism males have a problem with women, yet all they talk about is how they wish they had one, yet they are very critical of most ideal objectively gf material girls??
I dont want a girl i just want to be good looking

Harper

Slayer
Happy Go Lucky said:
Terry said:
I dont want a girl i just want to be good looking
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MOOOSSST<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Magnus

Lookism God
Terry said:
We all want to be loved. But women won't love you unless you look a certain way. But we still love women. Tbh I wouldn't expect a dumb cunt such as yourself to understand. Please shoot yourself.

Edit: I actually have a pretty good relationship with my mother for what it's worth

Nyhil

Slayer
I think most men here like sex, and not women specifically. You can lik sex and still hate women. In fact that's how it should work, really. So it's not setting yourself up to failure.

Harper

Slayer
Magnus said:
Terry said:
We all want to be loved. But women won't love you unless you look a certain way. But we still love women. Tbh I wouldn't expect a dumb cunt such as yourself to understand. Please shoot yourself.
GOOD EXAMPLE MEN RIGHT HERE

Ryu

Staff member
We are just analyzing aesthetics.

Magic

Chad
Do you really think you can change these guys minds lol

Magnus

Lookism God
Magic said:
What is there to change? I will never have a cute girl love me because of my face. I am redpilled, you aren't man. One day you will be and then you'll go into a deep depression.

Nyhil

Slayer
Magnus said:
Magic said:
What is there to change? I will never have a cute girl love me because of my face. I am redpilled, you aren't man. One day you will be and then you'll go into a deep depression.
Time to stop coping and embrace 3/10 gf theory.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Cost/benefits ratio. I've stated I would date/fuck almost any non-fat woman aged 15-45, but I just cannot accept the idea to invest a lot of mental/financial/time means just to experience the uncertain possibility to fuck some subpar woman, whereas someone else can fuck the really hot ones without even having to do anything but approaching the one.

doppelganger

Slayer
I don't even want a gf so much as I want a girl to fuck, I would feel weird about having someone else say they love me as I don't even like myself. I'm incel though aka invisible to women so it doesn't matter