If there was war III, would you fight or ran away

Currycel

Normie
I would run away/hide, come back when the war ends. Now men will be in shortage and things will be much easier.

What would you do?

Foxx

Average Guy
Exactly what you would do for the same reasons. I am not worth anything right now clearly.

Dembroadbones

Normie
Why fight when society has been trying to take down men for the last 20+ years? Let the fags, muslims, Mexicans, and transgenders go fight, see well the West does with them on the front line.

Lance_Armweak said:
I'd kill myself during the war
This. There is no cause sufficient enough to motivate me to fight for. The internet and the media in general have exposed so many lies that you'd be a fool to have pride in fighting for your government.

wotm8brah

Coper
I will run and hide but I know that it wont be like that

Mens will be used as prey and sent to the frontlines so they can die

Women will remain being sloots and being able to do whatever the fuck they want

If you stay in your city/town you are going to work as a toilet cleaner for the higher ups. Basically do all the dirty jobs since you are a male in your prime

I would ran away

I have no real property, no wife, no anything

I have absolutely nothing to fight for

and since modern warfare has no honor or any kind of reward it is utterly pointless

Let the rich guys who actually own something fight

wotm8brah

Coper
Dembroadbones said:
Why fight when society has been trying to take down men for the last 20+ years? Let the fags, muslims, Mexicans, and transgenders go fight, see well the West does with them on the front line.
This

The thing is people will just peer pressure you into joining the army

"its the right thing to do"

"fight for your country bro"

"honor bro"

The same shit men have been fed since the dawn of history

Funny thing is 99% of men will just fall for it

Good luck avoiding being sent to the frontline. Unless you hold some strong S or M power you are done for

Maybe camping in your basement and having your mom bring you food from the supermarket or something every day fucking lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Lance_Armweak said:
I'd kill myself during the war
This. There is no cause sufficient enough to motivate me to fight for. The internet and the media in general have exposed so many lies that you'd be a fool to have pride in fighting for your government.
The worst part is I'd be fighting to keep women safe, the people who continuously shit on me 24/7 and are the reason for my mental issues.

Currycel

Normie
wotm8brah said:

If you stay in your city/town you are going to work as a toilet cleaner for the higher ups. Basically do all the dirty jobs since you are a male in your prime
I would run away to a neutral country where I wouldn't be forced to go. Wait 10 years and then come back

Or cut one of my hands off or something to be able to say I won't go to war because I'm disabled. I would like to see how the war ends but I sure as hell wouldn't fight for a country, specially since I wouldn't even make a difference, I would just be a number in the millions of people who die

wotm8brah

Coper
Currycel said:
wotm8brah said:

I would run away to a neutral country where I wouldn't be forced to go. Wait 10 years and then come back

Or cut one of my hands off or something to be able to say I won't go to war because I'm disabled. I would like to see how the war ends but I sure as hell wouldn't fight for a country, specially since I wouldn't even make a difference, I would just be a number in the millions of people who die
Your best bet is probably short term travel

Long term depends on the war and circumstances

Also depends on your family/peers. You might be able to get away with rotting in your basement if someone can provide you food and the authorities DGAF to track every house and do searches to get males to enlist and such

Probably if you live in the US would GTFO to Canada or someshit

asiancel

King of Chads
it would probably be interesting to experience what it's like to hunt men

wotm8brah

Coper
I would bet your ass if WW3 breaks out and you are a male 18-30and you walk around in public while everyone is being sent to the frontline you are just gonna get stalked and you will get caught fast

People will just record you in public with their phones and WSHH you or some Instagram vids and say "look at dis guy avoiding being sent to the frontlines"

lol shit will suck man

at least in WW2 and WW1 men were respected. Now you are just a toilet cleaner for the elites at best

Currycel

Normie
There has to be a way to get out of having to fight. What are some ways to get prepared just in case, I'm feeling China will go crazy soon specially if trump is elected but who knows hillary clinton might be even worst

Josh

Banned
i would probably just get around in a wheel chair or pretend to be an amputee

UnWorthy

Coper
Yeah, go fight in a war and get your limbs blown off so Soros can keep making money and women can keep being Chads cumdumpsters.... I would probably just run and try to hide. If that doesnt work I will wage war against a society that doesnt give a fuck about me.