if there was a button to end the world and reach apocalypse

id press the button after one month of doing everything i can to find happiness and failing hopelessly

why wait a month?
i want something to remember while i live day by day worrying only about survival and no longer worrying about getting laid

i want to eat a chocolate truffle mouse cake one last time
i want to get drunk and watch a sunset one last time without worrying about my life being taken away while i sleep
i want to drive carefree one last time 
i want to visit places of the past one last tine

i want to do everything one last time

before i live life only worried about survival and not worried about getting pussy

and even though apocalypse would be wretched it would have more purpose and meaning in my life than how my life is right now

struggling to survive is a purpose

we no longer worry about survival and have no purpose whatsoever in life thanks to not having women to raise children with

fuck you media brainwashing women into who they are now

Browcel

Machine
We are very close to the end. We are in the end times. I urge you to find faith in Jesus Christ. He died for our sins so that we may be forgiven. It is a free gift but we need to accept him as our Savior. Please take a look at this link. It's a very short read. (1-2 min) 

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or want proof we are in the end times.