If there is one video you watch today this has got to be it

He acts like a total douchebag and doesn't give a shit about her, yet she's literally THROWING herself into him just because he looks like a male model

But PUAs will be like "women LOVE douchebags" not even mentioning his male modelesque looks

chadimir

Gigachad
Tyrone the Nigger said:
He acts like a total douchebag and doesn't give a shit about her, yet she's literally THROWING herself into him just because he looks like a male model

But PUAs will be like "women LOVE douchebags" not even mentioning his male modelesque looks

a very wise man once said 
"when youre good looking you can get away with anything"

i live my life by this quote

BlueBalls

Chad
Lol at the ending: "hope all you guys out there were taking notes".

Yeah, we were, be good looking or gtfo!

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Ridonkulous how much she is throwing herself at him.  That guy is very attractive, wow.

Another thing to note is that he doesnt have a muscular body, look when he takes his shirt off, just pretty lean.  Why lift when it's all about the face!

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
fuck, I might have to rethink my approach in body building. Need more facial reconstruction

Tyrone the Nigger said:

She can't contain her excitement lmao