If the environment "fucked up" your genetic potential, you have SUPERIOR GENES

Mughal

Banned
Think about it. My genes have the ability to adapt to the environment. Chad's genes don't have that ability.

Now it's unfortunate that I was put in a shit environment and my genes adapted to the shitty environment (poor nutrition, mouthbreathing, etc.). If it was a good environment (good nutrition, mewing, lifting weights, etc.), I probably would've been superior to Chad. Put Chad in a good environment and his shitty genes probably won't even adapt to positive environmental factors.

:rage:

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Mughal said:
Think about it. My genes have the ability to adapt to the environment. Chad's genes don't have that ability.

Now it's unfortunately that I was put in a shit environment and my genes adapted to the shitty environment (poor nutrition, mouthbreathing, etc.). If it was a good environment (good nutrition, mewing, lifting weights, etc), I probably would've been superior to Chad. Put Chad in a good environment and his shitty genes probably won't even adapt to positive environmental factors.

:rage:

:glasses:

Mughal

Banned
DuckDuckIncel said:
High level COPE

It's legit.

Animals in the wild that can't adapt to their changing environment end up dying. Only the ones that are able to adapt are able to pass on their genes.

:popcorn:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Genetics cause bone structure/tongue placement/palate + predisposition to allergies which decide whether you'll mouthbreath or not. Fuck outta here with the environment bullshit. You take 100 people from the same high school. 

Their environment is most likely eerily similar. House, backyard, dog, parks around, trees, etc And similar diet too for the most part, although little nuances in your diet isn't gonna affect your looks drastically. So it's up to your genetics (and possibly prenatal nutrition) on whether you get allergies, because other people in that same environment may not have the same predisposition as you do. All will have similar environments, however the looks ranges will vary.

Harbinger

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
Genetics causes bone structure/tongue placement/palate + predisposition to allergies which decide whether you'll mouthbreath or not. Fuck outta here with the environment bullshit. You take 100 people from the same high school. 

Their environment is most likely eerily similar. House, backyard, dog, parks around, trees, etc And similar diet too for the most part, although little nuances in your diet isn't gonna affect your looks drastically. So it's up to your genetics (and possibly prenatal nutrition) on whether you get allergies, because other people in that same environment may not have the same predisposition as you do. All will have similar environments, however the looks ranges will vary.

:clap:

Mughal

Banned
UglyNormalFag said:
Genetics cause bone structure/tongue placement/palate + predisposition to allergies which decide whether you'll mouthbreath or not. Fuck outta here with the environment bullshit. You take 100 people from the same high school. 

I'm inclined to agree that genetics are more important than the environment, but that doesn't change the fact that your entire argument is fucking terrible. Genetics do decide bone structure + predisposition to allergies. I don't know about tongue placement/palate, unless you have a source for that, you're probably talking out of your ass. Anyways, genetics lay down the blueprint, but ultimately, depending on whether or not your genetics are strong enough to withstand negative environmental pressures, the final product (in terms of how you develop) can be very different from what genetics intended. For example, if you have good bone structure (genetics) but your allergies and other health problems cause you to develop testosterone and growth hormone deficiency, then we don't know if that person will develop the bone structure that was intended. The predisposition to allergies is genetic but the allergies in itself are environmental. The human body isn't designed to eat the garbage that we are eating today and to live the sedentary lifestyles. Some individuals have genes that are more resistant to environmental influence.

Those 100 high school students all have different genes that interact differently with the environment. And it's also an unfair comparison to assume that all their environments are similar (due to different stressors, diets, abuse, etc).

Anyways, this thread wasn't meant to be taken seriously, as it was a joke, but your argument is very low IQ. No one is meant to be a mouthbreather, you fucking genius. That's the environment at play. Go back a few hundred years and you'll probably find a very small fraction of mouthbreathers compared to today.

Anakind

King of Chads
UglyNormalFag said:

You said "it's all genetic". Now it's suddenly prenatal nutrition?

:legit:

OP has a valid point even though he didn't articulate it well. Guys in this forum are just too retarded to think beyond their typical "it's all genetic" black and white thinking.

Koksal Baba

Incel
You're paki, deluded and fucking beyond stupid?
Got the whole package rite here...

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Anakind said:
UglyNormalFag said:

You said "it's all genetic". Now it's suddenly prenatal nutrition?

:legit:

OP has a valid point even though he didn't articulate it well. Guys in this forum are just too retarded to think beyond their typical "it's all genetic" black and white thinking.

Well yeah, prenatal T and nutrition has been proven to affect facial shape. My point was there's nothing you could have done about it so quit whining and tormenting yourself with the big "what if"

Anakind

King of Chads
UglyNormalFag said:
Well yeah, prenatal T and nutrition has been proven to affect facial shape. My point was there's nothing you could have done about it so quit whining and tormenting yourself with the big "what if"

It's not whining, retard! Some people are just interested in science. So unlike you they read books.

FuckThis

Slayer
And the winner of 2016 biggest cope award goes to..
OP

Congratz :clap:

Mughal

Banned
Anakind said:
UglyNormalFag said:

It's not whining, retard! Some people are just interested in science. So unlike you they read books.

:clap:

And just lol @uglynormalfag ignoring my response to his retarded post.

if you've adapted to your environment then your outcome shouldn't be being a subhuman, but the opposite, you should've been a Chad if you truly adapted to bad environment, since would be the only way of survive. Becoming a subhuman through bad environment shouldn't be considered an adaptation since you've become weak, thus easier to die