• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If she totally wants you, you need to act like you don't want her

Bvnny

Bvnny, The King of Cutecels // Pray to Jesus
Truecels
A girl texted me first and is totally into me, even sent me some messages that could suggest sex, so I'm playing it cool and pretending like I'm an innocent kid to see how far she goes.

Chad doesn't ask for sex, he plays it cool until the girl directly says she wants chad's cock.

Shalom

Professor of Maxillanomics
Birds
assert dominance, dont ask her to go out to a restaurant. Say "We will go to the restaurant"

dont ask beta questions like what type of food she likes

2day

Regular
uhhh dude
if a girl wants you then she will touch you and flirt with you then you ask her to hang out
you dont just keep playing dumb unless you are more concerned with your ego then getting laid

Bvnny

Truecels
assert dominance, dont ask her to go out to a restaurant. Say "We will go to the restaurant"

dont ask beta questions like what type of food she likes
I don't ask beta questions

Bvnny

Truecels
onlyworks for chad. if incel does this, she's like oh well and finds a better looking man in 5 seconds
I'm chad in her perception, even said to me I look like the average tiktok pretty boy

Pill

Don't you dare cope react me, mentally ill idiot.
Mewslims
ppl saying he should be dominant chad r wrong

chad is dominant from the get go, but u have to keep that energy irl

ur best bet as you said, play dumb and let her think ur naive, and then pump and dump when u get the chance

Bvnny

Truecels
uhhh dude
if a girl wants you then she will touch you and flirt with you then you ask her to hang out
you dont just keep playing dumb unless you are more concerned with your ego then getting laid
I might meet her irl this weekend, in that case I will not act completely dumb when I meet her

Bvnny

Truecels
ppl saying he should be dominant chad r wrong

chad is dominant from the get go, but u have to keep that energy irl

ur best bet as you said, play dumb and let her think ur naive, and then pump and dump when u get the chance
Yeahhh, like, she was the one that started talking to me by joking about my feet pic

Stereo

Champion
I'm chad in her perception, even said to me I look like the average tiktok pretty boy
she will broaden her perception in due time. is she on ig and tiktok? lol she will be soon boyo. and the influx of chads will make you invisible. you should act fast. foids these days start getting airtighted at age 14 by 30 year old chads

Bvnny

Truecels
she will broaden her perception in due time. is she on ig and tiktok? lol she will be soon boyo. and the influx of chads will make you invisible. you should act fast. foids these days start getting airtighted at age 14 by 30 year old chads
She is everywhere, idk how but she seems to always know everything that's happening everywhere, like... she told me a famous guy would be in her city, I didn't believe her at first but then what happened was that the guy indeed visited her city, it kinda frightened me ngl

Bvnny

Truecels
She is everywhere, idk how but she seems to always know everything that's happening everywhere, like... she told me a famous guy would be in her city, I didn't believe her at first but then what happened was that the guy indeed visited her city, it kinda frightened me ngl
She has a Twitter, insta, tik tok, was even thinking of opening a Twitch chanell, might be on reddit as well.