• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If she rides horses, she has a nice toned firm ass

a9b3

Champion
Legit my mom used to ride horses and had a massive ass

flesh

Rotter
Horse girls are weird as fuck. Every school has that one girl who's obsessed with horses. Horses are meat.

FaceAss

Regular
flesh said:
Horse girls are weird as fuck. Every school has that one girl who's obsessed with horses. Horses are meat.

brutal pill, didnt know that was a thing but im talking to a bish rn that owns horses and she seems weird af, cute but weird.

flesh

Rotter
FaceAss said:
flesh said:

brutal pill, didnt know that was a thing but im talking to a bish rn that owns horses and she seems weird af, cute but weird.

Yeah bro its pretty much always like that with horse girls. Fuck her if shes hot but don't commit to anything. At the end of the day, it's impossible to compete with a horse sized cock, unless you are Nigerian like me.

Coping Subhuman

Regular
flesh said:
FaceAss said:

Yeah bro its pretty much always like that with horse girls. Fuck her if shes hot but don't commit to anything. At the end of the day, it's impossible to compete with a horse sized cock, unless you are Nigerian like me.

:situation: :glasses: 

'When not erect, the penis is housed within the prepuce, 50 cm (20 in) long and 2.5 to 6 cm (0.98 to 2.36 in) in diameter with the distal end 15 to 20 cm (5.9 to 7.9 in). The retractor muscle contracts to retract the penis into the sheath and relaxes to allow the penis to extend from the sheath. When erect, the penis doubles in length and thickness and the glans increases by 3 to 4 times. The urethra opens within the urethral fossa, a small pouch at the distal end of the glans. A structure called the urethral process projects beyond the glans.'

You mean to tell me your penis is 20+ inches? BRUH that's way too big.

I had a horse Girl gf… stay away from them, they like to torture powerful creatures (horses, you)…. stay away man, not even joking

She also has a pounded out pussy.

That's why they like it, a horse girl admitted it to me, the constant slapping of her pussy onto the horse's back got her off...

mandibulusmaxillusrex said:
I had a horse Girl gf… stay away from them, they like to torture powerful creatures (horses, you)…. stay away man, not even joking

True in all cases. Stay away from horse girls guys.

FaceAss

Regular
mandibulusmaxillusrex said:

brutal is the pill just dropped upon me ngl

Hoodedslayer

I say aboot instead of about
Facts. Horse girls are usually creepy af but they got firm perky booties majority of the time and a high af sex drive. Good theory op.

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
flesh said:

The stars.