• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If people call you negative or depressing in real life.

Well done your keeping it redpill

Danny the chav

Champion
Yep, thats me alright

People don't understand that to be realistic, rationale and brutaly honest requires a certain amount of negativity

Foxx

Average Guy
Danny the chav said:
Yep, thats me alright

People don't understand that to be realistic, rationale and brutaly honest requires a certain amount of negativity

Not even people just take bad news as negative instead of seeing it as something that needs to be fixed tbh.

Danny the chav

Champion
Foxx said:
Danny the chav said:
Yep, thats me alright

Not even people just take bad news as negative instead of seeing it as something that needs to be fixed tbh.

Yeah, it frustrates me when people try to sugar coat a clearly negative situation. Some people are overly optimistic that they become ignorant and delusional and it really doesnt help the problem at hand

Foxx said:
Danny the chav said:
Yep, thats me alright

Normalfags live in a bubble where everything is nice.

Viral

Regular
legit, this 25 year old that is married and lives off her husband's military welfare always calls me out for being negative and having nothing nice to say.