• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If lookism was HighSchool what users would belong to what subculture?

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Like popular kids, weirdos, nerds.

for example Iced Earth would be the weirdo everyone is afraid of, because he is unpredictable.

FireHaze

Megastar
mrz would be the 30 year old creep that hangs around the school

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Severe would be that kid who films himself in the car and then shoots people on the street.

Scar Tissue

Regular
Severe Retard said:
Jawline said:
Severe would be that kid who films himself in the car and then shoots people on the street.

I have no similarities to er so you make no sense

I would be the ltr slayer

you are EXACTLY like ER

I would be the over-achieving narcissist with an ltr throughout high school.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
I would be an ascended being.

FuckThis

Rotter
School shooter is what I would be
The apex predator of highschool eco system, the ultimate doer, in the end it is I who is above even the jocks, since I will bring justice to them, and purge them if I see so fit.

redneck kid who everyone associates with turkey hunting though in truth I'm more of a deer man

IcedEarth

Rotter
Jawline said:
Like popular kids, weirdos, nerds.

for example Iced Earth would be the weirdo everyone is afraid of, because he is unpredictable.

I wasn't the one who's started it

Gandharva

Banned
the friendly,cool guy that everybody likes both jocks and nerds but just a local neighbourhood BBC not a Slayer or a nerd in particular.id probabely have a averge gf.the kind of guy content wiith that.

thats who I am irl srs  both ethnik badboys and nerdy guys are drawn to me even though Im quiet as fuck.Im just a likeable guy irl.

IcedEarth

Rotter
Gandharva said:
the friendly,cool guy that everybody likes both jocks and nerds but just a local neighbourhood BBC not a Slayer or a nerd in particular.

thats who I am irl srs  both ethnik badboys and nerdy guys are drawn to me even though Im quiet as fuck.Im juts a likeable guy irl.

no, you are faggot and they are closet cases

Gandharva

Banned
bullshit even women say they are comfortale as fuck by Gandharva's presence.  I mean tell their life stories kind of comfortable within 10 minutes.and I dont even knew them before.

I have a good aura.a friendly,openminded,empathetic aura.