If life is not effortless

Bojack

Lookism God
Than it's not worth living, hard work is against nature.

N

National Shitposting Agency

Work isn't unnatural, it's the basic principle life is built on. You need to keep funneling resources into the decaying meat sack that is your body just stay alive. Not to mention the work you need to do to secure these resources. Work or die.

But I agree with your general idea, it's the main reason I'm an antinatalist. Life is just a pointless struggle with no prize at the end - a shitty interlude between the stretches of nonexistence. Never-ending problem solving. I still really can't wrap my mind around the fact that people think it's a good idea to have children. All that effort... and in the end it's as if you never did it.

shy girl

Coper
I can't imagine the point in doing anything. Getting out of bed in the morning, showering, brushing your teeth, going to work and making small talk. So I can meet a guy and have some kids and force them to go through my pain too? I can't see the point in the end. 

With a passion, hard work and even these little things can maybe feel purposeful, but I have no passion...no great romance and no great interest in any field of work. I can't imagine the point in doing anything but killing myself. And there will be no great point in that either but to let myself stop asking "what's the point?"