• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

if im confident about my sexual abilities

a_nimbus

Banned
its not because no girl ever complained and i never felt it was an issue through my EXPERIENCES its due to all kinds of bizarre copes an incel could come up with to deal with the fact that i get more pussy than these total pussies

if im confident about fight anyone from this site, its not because i sized up all you pussies to be total pussies based on how you comment about things nor the fact that ive had my share of fist fights, its totally because im a delusional asian who doesnt know his place according to these PUSSIES on this website

youre all pussies and i felt it since ive been here the first month

you cant get laid cause youre a pussy

and you wont fight me either cause youre a pussy

:cage:

Furby

Regular
if you like dressing up as an Asian ladyboy and get paid for it, why not? as you long as you enjoy getting penetrated its all good man!

• Banned

a_nimbus

Banned
Furby said:
if you like dressing up as an Asian ladyboy and get paid for it, why not?  as you long as you enjoy getting penetrated its all good man!

why should i be insecure when a girl is moaning like this while i fuck her??

https://clyp.it/qmrxbxjk

not everyone is a pussy like you

and not everyone is a virgin like you bitch boy you should think twice about who youre insulting it doesnt work on guys that fucked over 30 women

Furby

Regular
a_nimbus said:
and not everyone is a virgin like you bitch boy you should think twice about who youre insulting it doesnt work on guys that fucked over 30 women

I got a PM that you like to dress up for middle aged white men and they pay you to pretend you are a geisha girl. as long as you are getting paid & enjoy it, I say why not?

Cheers mate!

• Banned

a_nimbus

Banned
Furby said:
a_nimbus said:

I got a PM that you like to dress up for middle aged white men and they pay you to pretend you are a geisha girl.  as long as you are getting paid & enjoy it, I say why not?

Cheers mate!

:jag:

Furby

Regular
a_nimbus said:

If you don't mind pretending you are a shy geisha girl with tight wittle pussy for the rich white man, who cares what the fucking assholes on this stupid forum think man. there prolly mentally ill.

more power to you mate! bank that cash like a baller bro.