If I was only average height for fuck's sake.

mrslayer

Slayer
I wouldn't be here browsing the internet like an incel. Pathetic. Just fucking pathetic.

mrslayer

Slayer
Honestly at this point I would just fuck a skinny girl with an average face. I have an average face, no deformities and used to have a great body and I still couldn't fuck skinny girls. Pathetic.

mrslayer

Slayer
Kendosis said:
It's OGRE boyo, I know the feels.
Height is the worst pill man. If only I was Asian or some shit then it wouldn't matter but it matters.

Limp_armdick

Slayer
Fyark so many feels in this thread

:crying:

Legit got heightmogged by everyone at the convenience store the other day

FreeDick

Slayer
Height is overrated unless you're 6'3" plus. 6'1 incel right here.

mrslayer

Slayer
Free Dick said:
Height is overrated unless you're 6'3" plus. 6'1 incel right here.
Idk I mean honestly you might be a standardcel my friend. 6'1 and skinny with contacts is enough to pull a half decent girl.

FLAYER

Slayer
Height doesn't matter past 5'8" for fuck's sake

Frank Yang and Jeff Seid are both manlets (5'8.5" and 5'10.5") and clean the fuck up on tinder

mrslayer

Slayer
FLAYER said:

Frank Yang and Jeff Seid are both manlets (5'8.5" and 5'10.5") and clean the fuck up on tinder
idk bra honestly I'm thinking of fucking killing myself. I've been working so hard in the gym but it's not enough. I gotta fucking lose all of this bulk weight and take time off to let my knees heal. What a fucking joke.

FLAYER

Slayer
mrslayer said:
FLAYER said:

idk bra honestly I'm thinking of fucking killing myself. I've been working so hard in the gym but it's not enough. I gotta fucking lose all of this bulk weight and take time off to let my knees heal. What a fucking joke.
That has nothing to do with height 

Don't do it bra

mrslayer

Slayer
FLAYER said:
mrslayer said:
That has nothing to do with height 

Don't do it bra
Yeah I'm not I just gotta get work done.

THe difference between 5'8'' and 5'10'' is actually quite significant because a lot of girls are atound 5'9'' these days.

My face on a manlet would be ogre

With height I can cope that one day after loads of surgeries, neckcelling, roids I might resemble a normal male with dimorphism. Wouldn't be possible if I was a manlet.

FLAYER

Slayer
Celestial Angularity said:
THe difference between 5'8'' and 5'10'' is actually quite significant because a lot of girls are atound 5'9'' these days.
They ain't 5'9" once you get em on their hands and knees

mrslayer

Slayer
Biebercel said:
You're an ugly fat manlet? fuark its over for you tbh
Not fat or ugly boyo just bulked with weight which i will lose anyway. i look like mark ingram

niger

Normie
Just do a limb lengthening to 5'9 5'9.5 or something, i'm 6'05 and i feel fucking short especially when i go out so i can't even imagine what your going through. Don't kill yourself it's not over at 5'8 tbh.