• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

If I looked Like Assburger....................

zyzz007

Lookism God
I wudnt even be on this forum tonight even though I have aspergers as well. 
This guy is seriously frauding or a serious mental case.
Even an average/below fucker like me (who is also an aspie) got some attention from white girls in USA and UK and cud have fucked girls 8-10 years ago when I was Assburger's age.

Imagine if I looked like this "muh NT" dude I wud be so happy. This guy takes his looks for granted. Women dont give a fuck about introversion or aspie once u look good.

Lel

Machine
Aspies not getting laid is a myth

Just don't be a beta pussy is the correct rephrase of NT

zyzz007

Lookism God
Lel said:
Aspies not getting laid is a myth

Just don't be a beta pussy is the correct rephrase of NT

Dont be a beta pussy and also look good and then ur legit.

Magnus

Champion
zyzz007 said:
Even an average/below fucker like me (who is also an aspie) got some attention from white girls in USA and UK and cud have fucked girls 8-10 years ago when I was Assburger's age.

I doubt you're aspie then. Have you been diagnosed?

zyzz007

Lookism God
Magnus said:
zyzz007 said:

I doubt you're aspie then. Have you been diagnosed?

I took a number of online tests and they all come back with me having aspergers.

assburger

Megastar
u need friends and to be socially competent to get laid

predictable coping haters itt of course

zyzz007

Lookism God
assburger said:

u forgot u need looks first. Looks is the first thing women look at. It u cant pass the looks test u arent getting anywhere with them.

assburger

Megastar
zyzz007 said:
assburger said:

u forgot u need looks first. Looks is the first thing women look at. It u cant pass the looks test u arent getting anywhere with them.

not really the point here.. but obviously those help.
NT is enough to not be incel though in most cases.. even if they must lower their standards.
however u saying i shudnt be incel regardless of my brain wiring or situation is patently absurd

zyzz007

Lookism God
assburger said:
zyzz007 said:

NT is enough to not be incel though in most cases.. even if they must lower their standards.
however u saying i shudnt be incel regardless of my brain wiring or situation is patently absurd

U lost buddy. U know u cannot answer my previous statement. I am aspie just like u and I got girls at ur age just by looking good to them (indian girls). NT CANNOT give u women if those said women dont like ur looks. NT cant compensate for lack of physical attraction. Looks test is the first test, otherwise all that NT will land u in the friend zone. 

U got so much tinder matches from being NT? No u didnt, it was from ur looks. Ur looks gave u a head start. If they didnt like ur looks NT cannot save u.

assburger

Megastar
zyzz007 said:
assburger said:

U lost buddy. U know u cannot answer my previous statement. I am aspie just like u and I got girls at ur age just by looking good to them (indian girls). NT CANNOT give u women if those said women dont like ur looks. NT cant compensate for lack of physical attraction. Looks test is the first test, otherwise all that NT will land u in the friend zone. 

U got so much tinder matches from being NT? No u didnt, it was from ur looks. Ur looks gave u a head start. If they didnt like ur looks NT cannot save u.

looks like we're gunna end up going in circles/talking past each other again.. like i said in the case that ur ugly u'll either have to lower ur standards or make urself desirable in other ways by gaining M/S for instance. even then there's cases of ugly guys getting laid with decent girls thru social circle game or partying/clubbing etc. and getting with drunk girls for example.
anyway its obvious that being a 4+ (average) white NT is more than enough to get a decent looking gf and get sex, the evidence is all around us. it's very rare to be incel let alone remain a virgin until this age.. most guys youths don't go down the toilet.. that's mostly autists.

tinder matches don't mean shit for me because i can't execute on them, and tinder is not the only way to get laid. obviously when it comes to tinder looks take precedent.