zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,577
Reputation
377
Fucking her 3 times a day. So damn horny now and I am an oldcel. 
I cant stop thinking about sex and jerking off. I Have high T. Feels.
 

HEROIN

Chad
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
5,281
Reputation
2
If I ever get a JB girlfriend I'd eat her pussy out for the whole day
 

HEROIN

Chad
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
5,281
Reputation
2
zyzz007 said:
HEROIN said:
If I ever get a JB girlfriend I'd eat her pussy out for the whole day
:gag:
Slayers dont eat pussy.
yes they do man


why would you not want to eat a pussy either way? if the girl is a jb, especially a virgin one I would fucking love to eat her pussy and make her cum and squirt all over me more than penetrating her
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,577
Reputation
377
HEROIN said:
zyzz007 said:
:gag:
Slayers dont eat pussy.
yes they do man


why would you not want to eat a pussy either way? if the girl is a jb, especially a virgin one I would fucking love to eat her pussy and make her cum and squirt all over me more than penetrating her
My friend is a slayer and he said he never ate pussy. Plus u can get HPV.
 

lookz

Chad
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
5,082
Reputation
2
You won't. It will get old after a while.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
3
i'll be beating her and raping her for all the pain and frustration i've gone thru
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,451
Reputation
0
assburger said:
i'll be beating her and raping her for all the pain and frustration i've gone thru
Punch her in the face so hard that her maxilla gets recessed.

:clap:
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,451
Reputation
0
zyzz007 said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
OP r u virgin?
Yeh. Cud have had sex 10 years ago but christianity brainwashed me that sex before marriage was a sin.
Legit same. The autism combined with brainwashing was too powerful.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,577
Reputation
377
Mughal said:
zyzz007 said:
Yeh. Cud have had sex 10 years ago but christianity brainwashed me that sex before marriage was a sin.
Legit same. The autism combined with brainwashing was too powerful.
LOL wud bang EVERY single one of those bitches if I cud go back 10 years in time.
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,451
Reputation
0
zyzz007 said:
Mughal said:
Legit same. The autism combined with brainwashing was too powerful.
LOL wud bang EVERY single one of those bitches if I cud go back 10 years in time.
Feels. Makes me realize how badly I fucked up and how it may be too late to recover.

:crying:
 
// Infolinks