If Hillary Clinton gets elected

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
hospen said:
what a nasty whore

edit thats fake lmao

If hilary Clinton is elected, literally nothing will change, you will live in the exact same system that you live in today.

Magnus

Lookism God
Chodelightning said:
If hilary Clinton is elected, literally nothing will change, you will live in the exact same system that you live in today.

:clap:

Boss

Slayer
Bernie and hilary will do nothing

trump is to extreme

all the good would be president are ignored by everyone

A

athmbyty

American politics is fucked.

It's a bunch of sane cucks vs. a bunch of insane extremists.

Just LOL at creationism and global warming deniers.

British Conservative party ftw. Though rn I'd want Labour so they cut my student loan.

Currycel

Normie
Chodelightning said:

And what's wrong with it? i mean what do you want? The system we have right now is the best. Trump would maybe build a wall and influence your life very little. No politician will change anything

RememberMew

Normie
Bernie would change things if he could rally voters to get Republicans the fuck out of Congress.

Clinton will just be another Obama. Meh.

Magnus

Lookism God
I miss OP. He was one of my favorite posters

Pouuop

Chad
Chodelightning said:

except that feminist sluts will feel even more powerful

Machine

Normie
She is actually smart, centrist/right wing and will have a strong foreign policy that will deter bad powers like Russia and China. She also wont tax everyone to death. I don't think she's that bad really and I am praying that she wins.

Trump is insane and would cause WW3 and chaos worldwide, abandon allies and a recession/depression in USA.

paulus

Banned
Machine said:
She is actually smart, centrist/right wing and will have a strong foreign policy that will deter bad powers like Russia and China. She also wont tax everyone to death. I don't think she's that bad really and I am praying that she wins.

Trump is insane and would cause WW3 and chaos worldwide, abandon allies and a recession/depression in USA.

How many donations hillary got? Who donated that money?

How many donations trump got? Who donated that money?

Machine

Normie
paulus said:
Machine said:

What if i told you Trump is only running bc Clintons told him to.

paulus

Banned
Machine said:
paulus said:

What if i told you Trump is only running bc Clintons told him to.

Cope

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Well, the fact she is going to win has been known since the beginning, Trump is there just for the sake of the show itself, but he is no competitor for her.

#zionism